New in the Marketplace: Additional Inventory & More!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 26, 2023.

1. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Thanks Devs. Can see me using just about all of that stuff. :)

Now how about that monkey skin I've been asking for for years?

Stat Clamp wasn't implemented as a punishment for anything.
    • Like x 1
  2. Toshknight Loyal Player

now, is this free with legendary , added to access, or are you , throwing this space ontop as a "CHOICE" to Purchase after we spend 10 bucks for a sub, and are forced to pay 5 bucks for the marketplace cash?, equaling, probably 25 bucks, for a month, to sub and get these new slots?
  3. Eve YouTuber

Legendary is still 16 slots. You will have to spend to get more slots.
  4. hero turner Well-Known Player

Free to play is 16 slots, Legendary is 36 slots
  5. hero turner Well-Known Player

how about League halls and bases should be unlimited placements. It would be nice to place items in the prisoner cells in our league halls, and placements in all the spots that wont let us place items .
  6. hero turner Well-Known Player

well it would be nice to be able to switch to the armories with dif. saves on them but then we have the power change Tokens in market place, maybe we could get a trinket token power changer to equip on our gear or a artifact or ally that could give us a power change ability then it would be better to use when wanting to change armories with dif ability and power set saved to them .
  7. hero turner Well-Known Player

man yall got some good Ideas!
  8. Eve YouTuber

Please don't spread misinformation. F2P is 2 slots, Premium is 6, and Membership is 16. 36 is when you max out slots with membership.
    • Like x 2
  9. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

but a guy can dream right? i mean just think how many more goodies id be able to hoard lol
    • Like x 1
  10. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

"Nice bunch of stuff we just gave youse fer the 'charity' event. Be a shame if youse didn't have anywhere ta store it."
  11. Elocin Level 30

Cool! Thanks! :)
  12. Eve YouTuber

You need 100+ characters for all your hoarding needs ;)
    • Like x 4
  13. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

no thats a few too many.... wait no no thats accurate lol
    • Like x 3
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Could we get the option to buy more Armories next???

I get that for many people 4 is enough... let alone 16..... but some of us would love to be able to buy more then 16.

100 seems loke it could be a good number. ;)
    • Like x 2
  15. Toshknight Loyal Player

Edit, reply below
  16. Toshknight Loyal Player

why is this not given to people who pay 15 dollars a month, for a 10 at the most battle pass esk package, you and most of the people who know and played this game and other mmo rpg since before 2010, that we paid 15 dollars, and we didnt have to pay for anything quality of life or for such things like this.

Charging Legendary subscribers or "ALL ACCESS" members for more inventory slots, when you give us more anyway when we sub, why not just up the mmount for free players and give the legendary players the new max, then you will still have players that don't sub, buying the overpriced inv slot expansions.

i refuse to pay more then 15, when we are forced to buy 5 $ of mp cash, by paying 15, not the rightful 10 ammount that the game became, downgrading the more traditional MMO style interface and QOL, to a Mobile game/Fortnite daily log in reward tier system, figured by that "battlepass" Legendary price.

i do appretiate the reply though
  17. Eve YouTuber

My reply to Lycan was a joke, we're good friends.

Character slot is like 500 DBC? with membership less probably. It's just about 4 slots of characters so It's not a major spending. Like, I prefer this then locking it for insane price behind a time capsule? Like these are stuff that are obviously they going to ask money for. We're playing a game for them It's their job. Some stuff are worth spending on and supporting. Each to their own, though.

I don't know what it has to do with the daily log in rewards, and I'm not getting into it.
    • Like x 4
  18. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Yeah since you get 500 DBC/LP every month of being a member you can get a character slot every month until you max out for literally no extra cost above the membership cost. I think that's actually a pretty good deal TBH.

Also, not sure where another commenter got the idea that the stat clamp was a punishment for PC players' cheating being applied to everyone. It was done because high CR people burning through older content too fast often broke it, sometimes even to the point of the content and/or feats becoming impossible to complete, which I certainly encountered pre-clamp. It also makes it easier to actually experience the content without worrying about just burning through it, which was a frustration many people had as higher CR players just needing a drop or investigation/briefing from an instance felt bad about beating it too fast for the lower CR players to actually experience it.
    • Like x 2