Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. creatine1 Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. creatine1 Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. creatine1 Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. creatine1 Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. creatine1 Committed Player

day of the dead
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. creatine1 Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. sebfm Well-Known Player

Hello,

Would love to see :

- Future State Dark Detective full suit.
    - Future State Batman Full suit.
    - Val Zod Full Suit/emblem.
    - President Superman Full suit/Emblem.
    - Jay Garrick chest style with emblem (the way the Classic Champion Slimline works).
    - Legs style like New Genesis/Astro Slimline with the color placement of Net/Fishnet legs styles (would help a lot in using the Detective Chroma)
    - All Bat Family emblems (various Robins, Signal, Nightwing, etc).
    - Kingdom Come Batman suit.
    - Kingdom Come emblems.
    - Dark Multiverse Robin King full style.
    - Wally West's Flash emblem.
    - Future State Nightwing style.
    - A S.T.A.R Ex reforged suit.
    - The House of El 2018 suit to be buyable in one way or another.
    - A return of the 89 Batman emblem (crossing fingers for next year's Batman Day).
    - Red Son styles and emblems (mostly emblems and the Red Son Bat Helm as we already got Red Son WW comrade belt and emblem).
    - Earth X Overman and other villains/antiheroes emblems (yeah, I'm basically making even the creepiest versions of my characters as armories to display in my bases).
    - Queen hippolyta full style as seen in classic game.
    - Justice Society classic full emblems (Classic Alan Scott emblem for example).
    - Steel new style as a full style (the chest + Cape would suit many Supermen styles and Steel styles).
    - Council of Batmen, Council of Luthors, Council of Wonder Women styles as full styles.
    - Corrupted Batman, Corrupted Superman, Corrupted Lex full style as seen in Origine Crisis episode.
    - Classic Batman full style + emblem support on chest part + Emblem.
    - Classic Superman full style + emblem support on chest.
    - Dark Robin full style.
    - SuperWoman frome Earth 3 full style.
    - The cheetah material as a skin for a full Cheetah look.
    - Blue Future Flash full style (first appearance The Flash Vol 4 #30 (June, 2014))
    - Green Arrow goatee
    - Dark Knight Returns Emblems.
    - Rebirth Batman belt.
    - Damian Wayne's Glove (and the rest of the missing parts of the style).
    - A Reforged Raptor Infiltrator full style.
    - A Batman Noel full style (yeah, I'm a huge fan of this one).

I didn't notice that list would be that long :p
    • Like x 4
  8. RipTide Level 30

I’d like to see more new gods styles like Darkseid, Highfather, Lightray, DeSaad, Metron, Black Racer, Infinity man
  9. Vatack New Player

10. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Now that we have the Displaced Torso, can we have a legs style that is invisible? I would like to create a character which looks like it's floating like a ghost. Like the Vengeful Spirits in the Fateful Omen mission for example.
  11. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Really wish we could apply materials to skins….
    I mean, it is nearly impossible to get the chrome skin to match the gold of the Royal Chromas
    here, look at my Waverider as an example!
    [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    ok maybe the hair’s not perfect (maybe a lava or Nuclear material would work better) but aside from that the Black Royal Chroma does a stupendous job of helping me recreating the time traveling hero of 1991’s Armageddon 2001 summer annual crossover!
    but no matter how I try, I just can’t get the skin to match the gold in the suit!
    help me Dev’s! PLEASE!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  12. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Can we have the robe/dress including the jewelry that Hecate is wearing?
    - Can we have the jewelry that Hecate is wearing on her hands and feet?
    - Can we have Hecate's head as a head style? If yes, is there a way to make the heads customizable? The end result should be that we can put three different faces on the head. So the character's own face in the middle and two other faces on the left and the right. This is a longshot, I know, but it can't hurt to ask ;)

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Can we have the chest style that Per Degaton is wearing? If yes, please add the possibility to apply an an emblem.
    - Can we have the hoverboard that Per Degaton uses? Maybe as a mod for the Skimming movement mode?

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  14. X13-KING Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  15. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I'd love to get an classic Devil mustache and beard as ether part of a hairstyle(Trigon inspired) or a face style(at the lest) for next Halloween.

[IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

Eclipso’s hood
  17. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Honestly, keeping on track from the trigon head for this month I'd love to see Nekrons "Visage of the black"
    A Nekron helmet !

Also, Ranx and Mogo as accessories

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. X13-KING Well-Known Player

That'll be cool.
    I'm hoping to get a hairstyle based on Rankorr

[IMG]

I'd love to pair it with head styles like "Demonic Visage" and accessories like "Mearcian Flame"
    • Like x 2
  19. arkhamowl Level 30

[IMG]
    I'd like something goofy like this. It could have a spring animation.
  20. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

Ya know how we have a few cybernetic limb styles that make your limbs look much thinner? How about the same thing but with bones instead of machinery?. And with enough pieces to go full-skeletal if you wanted. On that note, also ethereal/ghostly/transparent limbs as well