Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - October 2023

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 29, 2023.

1. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

I like that idea for members.
    • Like x 1
  2. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

Cool idea.
    • Like x 1
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The Trigon style is cool.... but...
    Why not make it a Trigon skin??

Just wondering. ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. Brianna lexus New Player

I see we didnt get the gear scale up for the preparation of the upcoming dlc when new dlc drops on same month last doctor fate's daily rewards the gear was scale up just asking because that's odd didnt happened
    • Like x 1
  5. Whazues Well-Known Player

the demon visage is what will get those whom are making demon characters but is wanting to have the 4 eyes will get them to subscribe if this reward is not to your liking then why not subscribe to get more out of the rewards like doubling the stabilizers among the other things including a style and the demon visage that will most likely have feats connected to them
    • Like x 1
  6. Whazues Well-Known Player

an interesting idea but to code an auto switch might cause tons more issues than what there already is
    • Like x 1
  7. Whazues Well-Known Player

while that sounds like a good idea the pvp servers are dead no one is going to the watch tower or the hall of doom portal that allows the players to switch to the pvp servers and the only pvp that is going on is the duel challange other players in places that just interferes with those whom ae grinding out the world bosses so not actual pvp and pvp gear is not being rewarded but the whole pvp server has been dead for years the pvp server is the only empty server which has not been worked on the devs have worked on content since pvp players didn't pvp when it was active so they stopped focusing on that
  8. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player

There was very toxic players back then. I'm thinking that's what killed PvP. Many players can't give good suggestions without others flooding up the forums and pages and pages of arguments and insults to each others and devs not gonna sit and read through them just to get their ideas. I don't blame the devs for that. It wasn't the devs.
    It's like a big office meeting. Couple directors as for employees suggestions and they can't agree with each other and the directors aren't gonna listen to all that drama. Players arguing with each other on their ideas aren't suggestions to the devs.
    If players can give suggestions and ideas and not post against others. A thread for devs to get a much clearer read. It might work for the devs and they can work little by little on an internal server and it might be worth the wait.

Another way is to separate PvP from PvE as "One Server based" as to a separate skill system and server. But that will take a lot more time to work on than it will to improve PvP it's self.
    DCUO PvP does have great potential even for world rankings sports. Back then devs could have used Elo Rating system as an optional que.
    Also Improving PvP make need the same capabilities of the consoles hardware such as the NS and low end PC that can cause Lag.
    These are really guesses tho.
  9. DONNYDONNY1 New Player

Will the "demonic visage" be like the "apex predator" in the way of not being able to open mouth with emotes? Or will it be a replacement head able to open mouth?
  10. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Hahaha, sure, if you say so...
  11. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I'm in two minds about it. I've got only one toon who ( I think ) it would work on, but that's going to depend a lot on whether or not I can use the Blighted Eye with it. . .

either way, cheers, devs.
  12. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

I've never had a positive opinion on the design of the Trigon character; neither in media nor ingame. That doesn't mean that I don't want those that do to enjoy the offering. I'm not excited by the members' style set that's being offered, either. So be it. I -can- work with the insect style, though. Different strokes.
  13. Aren Sul Committed Player

I'm sure. The game is built on a lot of older intricate code that limits what they'd like to deliver, and I always give them credit when they try but run into that wall. What gives me hope is that there exist some limited style elements they have released in the past that are context sensitive.
  14. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Oh, I do. Which is better than constantly saying "This is crap!" about EVERYTHING, like some people. Kinda makes me wonder why they play...
  15. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

First off: I don't say "this is crap" about everything, bug just about what I think is crap.
    Secondly: I could say the same but the other way round, like: it's better than constanly saying "Oh wow, tha's awesome", like some people.
  16. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Since I absolutely HATE every demon related stuff this one is not for me..But free things are great nonetheless I guess.
    • Like x 1
  17. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

That's pretty surprising, I figured you would be hyped to get a style so close to the original character. Maybe better luck next month!
    • Like x 1
  18. Tellacast New Player

What happened with the Fate Stabilizers?
    • Like x 1
  19. Ron64 New Player

tja, das mit den stabis ist wieder mal ein beschiss vom feinsten
    naja kennt man von dem spiel
  20. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

They removed them, and reopened the Stabilizer Duo instead, so you earn them the way we used to. Looks like they replaced them in the Daily Rewards with random raid loot boxes.