Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - September 2023

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 31, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

DOCTOR FATE'S SEPTEMBER REWARDS

New month; new rewards! Each day you log in this month (before October 1, 2023) unlocks rewards - from stabilizers and source marks to Fate and Destiny currencies.

This month's member gear features the Vesture of Proselyte style. The non-member gear style is the Exalted style.

Log in at least 21 days this month to claim the Cheetah Print Material, inspired by Cheetah. Members only. Once collected, account bound Cheetah Print Material items will be available from Doctor Fate (to pass to other characters on your account).

[IMG]

[IMG]

DOCTOR FATE'S DAILY REWARDS

Daily rewards offer a lot more than styles for everyone each month, and members get the most. Here's what that looks like in-game. Everyone can unlock the top, free track, and members can unlock both tracks.

[IMG]

Wondering what you can get? We have you covered. You will collect everything below if you log in at least 21 days each month.

Monthly Rewards

[IMG]

Remember, you can subscribe to membership at any time during the month to gain all of the member rewards you are eligible for.

Doctor Fate Vendor Items

The Fate and Destiny tokens collected throughout the month can be used to unlock more rewards directly from Doctor Fate in the House of Legends. He offers a wide variety of items, including past monthly member rewards, marketplace items like Stabilizers, legacy vault items, and so much more. Stop by and take a look soon!
    • Like x 17
  2. Eve YouTuber

Oh my god the Cheetah Print Material is long overdue!! People can make really cool styles with it. Now I just think we need proper tails :p
    • Like x 3
  3. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Cool but looks more like leopard print if you look closely at the spots. Cheetahs just have solid black spots.

[IMG]
    • Like x 17
  4. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

Finally! I've been wanting animal print styles since the inception of materials. Hopefully. we'll get other animals too.

(And, yeah. Cheetah spots should be just black.)
    • Like x 2
  5. BumblingB I got better.

I miss that older version of the login window. I liked being able to claim all free track or all premium track.

That print looks amazing! My compliments to the designer on it!
    • Like x 3
  6. Furious Vee Well-Known Player

Love the cheetah print material. Also, good to see we’re getting another afrocentric hairstyle.
  7. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Those are so cool, I love that Cheetah style. Thanks again \o
    • Like x 1
  8. Ghostknight Well-Known Player

9. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

10. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

I should note that Old Cheetah, New Cheetah and Cheetah Lord have the correct pattern.
    The player's animal skin (that resembles this new material more) is correctly labelled Leopard.
    It's actually hard to fathom how after over a decade of getting it right, DCUO suddenly gets sloppy on this front.
    Kitty is not pleased.

(oh and if anyone points out that the comics also sometimes have Barbara Ann sport leopard spots, yes these artists should know better and ought to be ashamed)
  11. Jcal Dedicated Player

That's bloody amazing! I gotta have that Material.
    • Like x 1
  12. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

The cheetah material is such a win.
  13. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

can you do a tortoiseshell?
  14. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Me on September 20th...

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  15. HE MANofGRAYSKULL New Player

will we get other skins hopefully Tiger, Zebra, Leapard ect ect that would be awesome
    • Like x 1
  16. Dead13 Well-Known Player

God bless the person who suggested an idea of Cheetah skin material. I rly like it, Good job:)
  17. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

[IMG]

While they do have a point:

[IMG]

It's not like Cheetah herself is always wearing the right pattern either:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Look, underscore, other than everything I've already pointed out in #9 and #10,
    • Priscilla Rich and Deborah Domaine, though limited by the art styles of their time, still actually sports dot-like spots like a cheetah, not leopard spots.
    • Jim Lee (and Marguerite Sauvage's recent design) do deserve scrutiny for drawing the wrong spots.
    DCUO has a history of getting it right until now. There is nothing worth defending here.
    If Blizzard can suck it up and correct their mistake, so can DI.
  19. Capt Mephisto Active Player

I understand the problem with the cheetah material, but I am glad that I will be able to at least get The Jaguar1961 more accurate (not perfect) boots and belt. I will take the good with the bad. To paraphrase a Marvel adage, "With Great Age comes Great Patience" so I will make the best of a bad situation.
  20. SilkyPawz Bunny

Hello Mepps,

The purple gear from the login rewards isn't account bound can we please make it account bound.

Thank you
    • Like x 2