Let the devs know what emotes you want to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Eve, Jul 12, 2023.

1. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

I hate to bring it up, but there are hair physics to a degree in FF XIV. My character’s hair can sway and move while I’m running.
    • Like x 1
  2. Trykz Dedicated Player

I’ll be the toxic one I guess.
    I just wanna be able to give people the bird lol.
    • Like x 5
  3. Eve YouTuber

I'd love to see an emote where we can hold a cake and throw it on someone. And it should have a splash emote. :D
    • Like x 3
  4. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Oh you… lol
    • Like x 2
  5. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Similar to the giant cake we got a few years back maybe but only smaller?
    • Like x 2
  6. Eve YouTuber

I feel like the Anniversary cake is good-looking and it needs to be abit clownish? not sure xD Or another option is just holding a cake with a few candles that says happy birthday. "Birthday" Emote
    • Like x 1
  7. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

It would be funny with the added animation of it smashing on who ever was hit by it!
    • Like x 2
  8. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Placing a rose so I can use it for pictures in my cemetery set
    Updated versions of existing emotes to add the appropriate objects now that it's possible (like walkie talkie and drink)
    Shrug
    Taken aback/startled/shocked
    Nod and shake head
    An emote to go with the Secret Identity Shirt so your hands are placed like you're pulling the overshirt open
    Catwoman's idle pose with the finger twirling
    The pose Nightwing does on top of Titans Tower with his arms folded behind his back as he keeps an eye on everything
    The pose Donna does on top of Titans Tower with her arms crossed over her chest
    Some of the poses we see in various loading screen and episode key art:

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 4
  9. Bottled Lotion New Player

Safe to say all Light/Rage Users will use
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  10. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

So I was told I need to be specific. I can’t just say “everything”. :)
    It’s for that reason I chose the circled item in this video as my emote request.
    But even though I was told not to, I will anyway. Basically everything from this video, please. Anything that can’t be an empty, a base item then. But emotes first for each of the instruments please.
    [IMG]

Oh yes, and I feel like I should specify. When I said “…everything from this video…” I meant the Frankenstein music video, not the episode of Taskmaster or whatever that Doctor Who list is. Lol
    • Like x 2
  11. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

i want an emote where you slap a guy in the face with a fish (like the TAS episode with JokerFish...) and we can call it a Salmon Smooch lol
    • Like x 1
  12. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

its just cuz you know the Bird is the Word.......
    • Like x 2
  13. Eve YouTuber

Eating Popcorn emote!
    • Like x 3
  14. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

How about "Bill and Ted" Emote
    1. Be Excellent to Each Other (with the one arm up and other on the heart) or (with the air guitar playing)
    2. Party on Dude (with opposite arm up and other on the heart)
    • Like x 2
  15. Shn275 Well-Known Player

Thought of some more:

1) Hands clasped behind back like Darkseid emote pose

2) Pushups (double & single)

3) Card tricks
    • Like x 3
  16. inferno Loyal Player

Ya know what? since we can get a table to appear for a throwdown...I want a Phone booth to appear so I can go in for a quick change.
    • Like x 3
  17. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I think we need to go back and rename some of the emotes. I'm enjoying the additions. Even with the wheel it would be nice to be able to access these in a smoother manner. Would be fun to be able to "program" your character to perform three or four emotes in a row for those of use who like making little videos and stuff.

Anyway its been frustrating that the name changes to some of the original emotes have lost their versatility. The serious wave has been my go to "hello" and "good bye" since forever and now thats its been renamed "howdy" it looks kind of stupid to use that as your exiting move. Totally pisses me off. It's like this with a handful of other emotes on various personalities.

Would be nice if we could customize our emote list.

Also be nice if we could somehow have some new options for when we switch armories:

1) classic Wonder Woman spin
    2)Tapping your ring and doing a superspeed spin ala Flash
    3)Having an atom type aura surrounding you ala Firestorm or the Atom.
    4)thats all I can think of right now.
    • Like x 3
  18. Eve YouTuber

Classic spin omg how did I not think of that? Bundle it up with the lasso emote :D

Maybe for Flash they can also make the emote where you run fast and hit a banana and fall flat on your face xD
    • Like x 3
  19. SinisterMysterio New Player

Nah they need the bulletproof emote Togo through me like I'm a illusion
  20. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i admit with no shame i used to spin around so much as a little kid hoping to turn into a super hero i would throw up.

• Like x 3