Munitions and gadgets nerf when?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Offline, Jun 14, 2023.

1. Offline Well-Known Player

All I ever see if top ranking dps and munitions and gadgets and it breaks my heart.

Im literally watching ppl on the LFG talk about how mini nuke is hitting for 360k crit and how 50 cal is hitting for 420k crit.
    How 50 cal is no longer interoperable with mods.

No wonder I can't get into content when my power is weak compared to these players.
    Can we buff all other powers or bring down these 2 powers onto our level.

Might be finally able to get into elite content.
  2. SuperEpik Well-Known Player

wow, you're really obsessed with this whole idea that gadgets and munitions are miles ahead of every other power.
    • Like x 7
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Skill issue.. I’m not muni or gadgets. I’m also not speed. I also do not art swap. And I have 0 issues doing damage and being top dps.
    • Like x 5
  4. Miserable Dedicated Player

My Frost Blast as Ice can hit 1.5 mil if it makes you feel any better :D
    • Like x 2
  5. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

My Dehydrate usually crits for 3,5-5mil :)
    • Like x 3
  6. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Bet I could whip those powers with my battle healer lol.
    • Like x 3
  7. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

No. Powers are balanced well. Gadgets is good where it is at.
    • Like x 1
  8. Great Architect Loyal Player

The reason you can't get into Elite content is because you won't take any of the advice you are given, or accept any of the help you are offered.

It's that simple.

It's not OP other powers. It's not the population or skill level of the players on the EU server. It's not other people and their attitude towards your Power, your Artifacts, or your CR and SP. It's because you simply don't seem to be able to try anything other than relentlessly continuing down the same path, doing the same things that have got you nowhere.

Please, for your own sake, *try* to see things from a different perspective.

The offer to join an active, large League (20-30+ people active at most times, plenty of Elite-capable and helpful people amongst them) on EU is still open, but I'm beginning to think that you're a lost cause.

You could, at least, respond to the PM here on the Forums that's offering help so I know you are actually aware of it - even if it's with a "No thanks."
    • Like x 6
  9. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

You are bad, that's it's all

Leave muni and gadgets alone and play your game....
    • Like x 2
  10. L T Devoted Player

What's your power?
  11. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

He is earth
    • Like x 1
  12. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

I bet I know at least 2 forum users that would have an anger-based aneurysm reading that.

People don’t want to admit it but in terms of base powersets, things are well balanced at the moment
    • Like x 3
  13. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

I agree completely.
    • Like x 1
  14. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Some powers definitely have it easier tho other powers you have to put a lot more work and battle power bar issues because of it, to keep up. Using the census it’s clear which powers are easier to use than others if you look at people in the 410 range in cr … munitions electric are right at the top not that I want anything nerfed, just saying it’s telling that two power sets to use if you aren’t a legendary subscriber are at the top.

Gadgets is always gonna be a popular powerset no matter what … it’s a free to play power, it’s actually a nice heavy hitting power, and it’s Batman’s powerset … those three things will always keep it in the well populated power sets.
    • Like x 2
  15. Vikaluka Level 30

[IMG]

Gotta pump those numbers up :D
    • Like x 4
  16. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Preach
    • Like x 1
  17. not serious Well-Known Player

18. not serious Well-Known Player

:D:D
    • Like x 1
  19. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

You mean buff?? My repulse has hit for over 3 million on my electric might dps.

And to throw this in, my biggun has critted for over 3 million.

Cheers!
    • Like x 1
  20. Korisso New Player

Muni and gadgets really aren’t super op it’s just the people that use them but if something really needs a nerf it’s rage supercharge
    • Like x 1