Kryptonian General's Time Capsule & Superman Anniversary Emblem

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 15, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Kryptonian General's Time Capsule

If Superman is our best, perhaps General Zod is his worst. Unlock all things Kryptonian in our latest Time Capsule. The Kryptonian General's Time Capsule can be unlocked with Stabilizers or purchased directly in the Marketplace. Stabilizers can be earned in-game through Daily Rewards or purchased in the Marketplace.

If you’re looking to learn more about how to get, open, and use a Time Capsule - or what is in previous Time Capsules - check out our helpful guide!

Learn more about Time Capsule contents and rarities.

Kryptonian General's Gear Styles

Inspired by General Zod, embrace the strength of Krypton with the Kryptonian General's gear styles, standard and enhanced.

Remember, you will receive a random standard or enhanced gear piece as a choice in your loot selection window for each Time Capsule you open. When consumed, the gear will become level-appropriate to your character.
    [IMG]

Kryptonian General's Collection Rewards

Channel your outer Kryptonian with three new collections featuring these rewards: Super Rebellious Hair, the Bulletproof emote, and the Secret Identity shirt style. Their collection items will appear as a choice in the loot selection window for each Time Capsule.
    [IMG]

Kryptonian General's Emblems

Represent Krypton with a set of emblems (with enhanced versions of each) from all walks of Kryptonian life. An emblem will appear as a choice in each Time Capsule.
    [IMG]

Kryptonian General's Extras

Each capsule opened also has a chance to reward the Last Sun material. Plus, open 15 Kryptonian General's Time Capsules for the Zod Doll Accessory, and open 25 for the new Ally: General Zod!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

AVAILABLE June 15, 2023!

The Kryptonian General's Time Capsule launches June 15, 2023! Log in and unlock yours!
    • Like x 7
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Superman Anniversary Emblem

Celebrate 85 years of Superman with the return of the Superman Anniversary Emblem! Look for them emblem on Tempus Fuginaut in the House of Legends, available for 150 Source Marks beginning June 15, 2023.

This most iconic and treasured of styles will only be available for a limited time. It will be removed from the vendor on December 31, 2023, and then will no longer be available for purchase. Already-acquired emblems will not be removed.
    • Like x 13
  3. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

I love this TC. First time since Knight of Vengeance I finished everything from it day 1.
    Buuuut.. I *absolutely* love that Bulletproof Emote. Please let me buy it for 350 Replays on Alts instead of needing to farm Cash to get the Collection another 31 times. Pretty please :)
    • Like x 2
  4. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

I'm sure it took a lot to make this. Thank you!
  5. Sam Hatch New Player

Devs, why in Zod's name did you remove the 3k to 20k ally favor in the loot choice selection and replace that with the measly 10 to 100 favor that is currently sometimes dropping per capsule unlock?
    You guys really went backwards here.
  6. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

This capsule is kinda another let-down for me:
    1) The gear: why is the round-necked part of this style a part of the chest piece? It should clearly have been a part of the cape. At least we would have got a different kind of cape. Also, it's really time for you guys (the devs) add a fourth slot to the color tabs. I mean, in this case, Slot 1 affecsts the main "body" of the cape; Slot 2 affects the "Z"; Slot 3 affects the external part of the emblem and the edges of the cape, making it impossible for us to have a Superman-cape-looking-like cape. If we had a fourth slot, this could change things, not only for capes but for all the pieces of a specific style.

2) Superboy hairstyle: it doesn't look totally accurate to me, as Superboy, in his new design, doesn't have his head totally shaved on the sides.

3) The material: well, I don't wanna get an epilectic seizure just by watching at it for longer than 2 seconds.

Basically, the only thing I really apprecciate about this capsule is the return of the Superman Emblem; if not anything, for those who couldnl't get it the first time. Even though I think this is too litle as a celebration. Oh, and some of the new emblems too. Over and out!
  7. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Some of those emblem look really cool and the bullet proof emote looks awesome
  8. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

I love what you did there devs! Awesome collection rewards! They're all going to my Superman toon.

I do agree with our fellow forum member Ambassador of Krypton though, the cape part on the Kryptonian General's chest piece clearly doesn't belong there... That's a dissapointment :( I don't know if that can be changed...?

And... is there any chance to also get General Zod's hair and facial hair?
  9. Owlman Earth 3 Level 30

I almost never go to the forum but I had to log in to thank you devs for bringing me the most important thing in the game for me the SUPERMAN EMBLEM, THANK YOU THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART
    • Like x 2
  10. Tolly Committed Player

Thank you so much for bringing back the Superman emblem and, above all, thank you for the very honourable way in which we were able to obtain it. For once, we won't have to spend a ton of random money to obtain an element that is highly coveted by the community.

Thank you Daybreak for this honourable gesture!!!
    • Like x 3
  11. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Okay, the third emblem on the top row, I recognize as the New Super-Man, and the second on the bottom row is Sunshine Superman. Are the others from super-variants in the comics, as well?
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

This got LOTs of positive comments in my comment section.

Good job. ;)
    • Like x 2
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

1. Super Etrigan..... forget what comic it came from
    2. Superman Prime from DC 1 000 000
    3. Super-Man as you said
    4. From Flashpopint... forget the name.... it says SuperDoom.... did not read Flashpoint in like.... 10 years.... so not sure if SuperDoom is the actual name

6. Sunshine Superman as you already know

8. Superman of Justice Legion A from DC 1 000 000
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Will there be an option to purchase the Emote using replay badges for our Alternate characters??
    It will be challenging to get the emote for multiple characters..... especially if you have 20 characters... 30 characters.... or more. ;)
    • Like x 2
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They're all from various versions of Superman in the comics such as Doomsday Superman, Chinese Superman, demon-possessed Superman, etc.
    • Like x 1
  16. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Here is a few showcase videos of the new items in the new time capsule. Enjoy!
  17. sebfm Well-Known Player

Mepps, plz, say all the team we thank you all for all those awesome news. The return of Superman emblem and the new awesome time capsules \o/ And you even added a Legends PVE week oO. You guys gave us soooooo much stuff to do :)
  18. Tellacast New Player

You guys really need to stop putting certain content like hair and skin styles in the collections of capsules. We've been waiting years for this. The game is overdue for a lot of content overhaul other MMOs keep up with for free or already had. If you're going to put skin and hair styles in capsules then make it so we acquire them by opening 15-25 capsules (not reward stupid dolls). Even monthly rewards is doable like the scale skin you decided to do. Not by this ridiculous 1% chance collection gimmick.
    • Like x 1
  19. Elocin Level 30

Very Cool!! Thanks Mepps and devs!! :)
  20. KiraDanvers Well-Known Player

Ah, yes....... I absolutely LOVE how you've hidden the hairstyle, the emote AND the Secret Identity chest behind collections, so we have to open HUNDREDS of these bloody capsules if we want all three. Really appreciate that, devs.

(Yes, I AM being sarcastic)
    • Like x 1