Legends PvE Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 14, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

LEGENDS PVE WEEK!

The Legends PvE Week is back!

This week, all Legends characters will be available to try and all Legends PvE maps will be available in the On Duty menu. Legends PvE invites you to complete PvE content playing as iconic DC characters.

More importantly, Legends PvE feat contribution will be multiplied tenfold. That's 10x, 1000%, decupled, TIMES TEN. When working towards any Legends PvE feat with a counter, instead of one completion incrementing the counter by one, a completion will increment the counter by 10!

The bonus week begins with daily server restarts on Thursday, June 15, 2023, and runs through Wednesday, June 21, 2023.
    • Like x 9
  2. Drathmor Unwavering Player

this could be a 100x counter and I still wouldn't be interested.. but I'm sure this will make some people happy
    • Like x 6
  3. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Thanks so much, I did much of my Legends pve years ago but there is still bunch that needs to get done.
    • Like x 1
  4. TabulaRasa Level 30

See you next week in the Runs you planned on LPVE. Good job organizing this
  5. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

Even x1000 won't make this content interesting.

Rework LEGENDS PvE\PvP!!!
    Fix broken characters.
    Increase weapon damage of Legends characters.
    Add new characters and maps. Iconic Solos too.
    Get rid of paywall. Make Legends characters purchasable without membership. Instead make discount or other bonus(like x2 marks) for members. Especialy if you don't plan to fix\rework this mess. I can't speak for everyone, but I won't spend money on broken stuff.
  6. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

See you in legends this week my good sir
  7. Drathmor Unwavering Player

yea no thanks
    • Like x 2
  8. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

Dud week then. Good
  9. KillahBags Level 30

Finally Thank you!
  10. phill132 Level 30

I hope this is the last week I have to play with the old augments and unmaxed origin augments. Hasn't the bonus augment xp week usually happened by now? I thought it was usually 2 or 3 weeks into the new episode. This has been an excruciatingly long wait. Fingers crossed for next week. Not complaining... this bonus week is the only way I ever play lpve.
  11. Pr0tojay Committed Player

Finally, I get to close out the last 11 feats i have in this content.
  12. LoganCaron Active Player

13. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

Wait a minute...you need a membership to buy legend characters with legend marks?
  14. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

Well i hope this week ends fast lol
  15. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

I fell sorry for you, because this week gonna have the same duration of the last or next week
    • Like x 2
  16. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar Active Player

17. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

:mad: i knew it i need an timemachine
  18. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Solomon Grundy won't spoil my funday. :D
  19. sebfm Well-Known Player

OMG it is back. Thanks sooooo much DCUO :)
  20. Elocin Level 30

Is this only for "On Duty" content? And do we have to play as a iconic DC heroes/villians to get credit for completing the content? TIA!