Chemo, Static, Elite Plus!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Dive back into Episode 45: Shock to the System with new content today!

Open World Boss: Chemo

DeSaad's horrendous experiments at the site of the Big Bang have re-created the creature known as Chemo. Halt its rampage across Dakota City for Black Lightning!

New Feats to earn, including:
    • Radio-Inactivity
    • Organic Chemo-stry
    • My Chemo-cal Romance
    New Ally: Call upon the hero of Dakota City to aid you in combat, Static!
    • Summon him during combat to hurl exploding projectiles at your foes while defending you with a shield made of scrap
    • Use his Static Surge ability to increase your Critical Healing when Polarizing enemies
    • Use his Electric Overcharge to increase your Critical Ability and Weapon chance when using a Supercharge
    8-Player: Shock to the System: The Terrorium
    • Elite Plus now available!
    • Like x 12
  2. Dead13 Well-Known Player

i'll be happy to see chemo henchmen. ;)
    • Like x 3
  3. Metallix Active Player

Can we get black lightning hair style and galass
    • Like x 3
  4. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Chemo-cal Reaction Feat
    • This feat will take 12 weeks to complete unless a player wants to spend 957 replay badges. Was it the intention to have the counter where it wouldn't be completed until August 31st, 2023? that seems excessive.
    • Like x 8
  5. Korlick Loyal Player

Still no new rewards? Bummer...
  6. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar Active Player

7. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

This is so awesome, I was so hoping we would get something soon. Thanks so much \o
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Maybe they are trying to make it so that people will keep on playing the bounty until August 31st, 2023? so that people do not just spam the bounty for 2 days then never play it again??

.... or it could just be a mistake??

We shall see. ;)
    • Like x 1
  9. Metallix Active Player

10. VariableFire Loyal Player

Chemo doesn't give the second currency either so it needs something to keep people doing it.
    • Like x 1
  11. myandria Item Storage

Chemo spawns so fast (every 2 min or so) that it will not matter...
  12. KidKretz Committed Player

finished up chemo today (minus the 12 week thing) and it was simple and fun.

i enjoyed the mechanics of turning into a chemoid and then walking into the green pools to remove it. and the "one-shot mechanic" although, not a true one shot as i can survive it in tank mode, but still saw a lot of ppl fall to it. i still hit block majority of the time.

i didnt know i would be doing this today, thats for sure. i didnt see a notice or anything, so caught me off guard but still, 48 kills, not too shabby.

speaking of 48 times, its 1 number off......so close devs...so close...

13. SilkyPawz Bunny

I didn't have an Issue :)

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  14. SilkyPawz Bunny

Mepps, can we pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee have a Cheminion trinket pleaseeeeeeeeee purple,red,green must collect them all, I won't ask for anything else......today :D
    • Like x 2
  15. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

why do we have such an long downtime now? do tell me its just bcs u guys add elite plus
  16. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

We had this in older content like New Genesis' bounties or Amazon Trilogy. While it may have been more pressing then because there weren't such a multitude of possibilities to get feats it does not really matter now or does it? Personally I am relieved not to have to spam at least 1 feat out of hundreds ;)
  17. Elocin Level 30

Cool! Thanks!
  18. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

Killed 46 adds in tte+ last night (36 adds feat) and feat didn't pop. Has anyone done it successfully or it's bugged?
    • Like x 1
  19. thedemonocus Loyal Player

I finished my chemo feats today and i have to say that is the cheapest boss in the whole game. You get changed and then when you run to the puddle to change back a lot of the time before you even get out of the puddle you get 1 shotted before you can even do anything. Even in tank roll i took a 600k hit coming out of the puddle and you can't even block in the puddle because you will change back and the puddle will kill you if you don't get out right away and i think this is incredibly cheap and makes chemo very frustrating.

I am definitely glad to be done with him now, well other than the weekly's for marks and i still have to do his mission 11 more times cause i'm not spending replays on it but i can live with once a week now that the spam is done. Please devs no more bosses like chemo.
    • Like x 3
  20. VariableFire Loyal Player

The mission also has a add counter (the alternative to beating the boss) and I've never seen it move while fighting the boss even while taking some adds down.
    • Like x 1