Bonus Artifact XP & Gift!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Today's Game Update rebalances the Eye of Gemini artifact. These kinds of necessary adjustments can be painful, so we're kicking off a special Bonus Artifact XP week and a series of Artifact gifts. Read on!

BONUS ARTIFACT XP

Whatever your Artifact preferences, take advantage of double XP gains all week!

Artifact XP gains are DOUBLED when fortifying and ranking up your Artifacts. Any time you use Nth Metal or other Artifacts to add XP to your Artifacts, those gains will be doubled.

This week - from Thursday, June 1, 2023, through Wednesday, June 14, 2023 - all players will receive double Artifact XP when fortifying Artifacts.

ARTIFACT XP GIFTS

Three gifts are available for players depending on their engagement with the Eye of Gemini artifact. Read on for details!

Artifact Celebration Pack

All players will receive the Artifact Celebration Pack. This is our thank you to everyone for your support as we make these critical changes to game balance. Once per account. Must have a character at level 23 or higher.

The Artifact Celebration Pack includes:
    • 1 Seal of Completion (guarantees success on your next Artifact breakthrough)
    • 1 Peculiar Nth Metal (worth 50,000 Artifact XP)
    • Catalysts
      • 11 Dionesium
      • 6 Quantum Field Energy
      • 3 Paradox Energy
    Eye of Gemini Boost

Characters who currently have an Eye of Gemini artifact above Rank 80 will automatically have that artifact boosted to a higher rank. Here's how that works:
    • If your Eye of Gemini is between rank 80 and 99, it will be boosted to rank 120.
    • If your Eye of Gemini is between rank 100 and 139, it will be boosted to rank 160.
    • If your Eye of Gemini is between rank 140 and 159, it will be boosted to rank 180.
    • If your Eye of Gemini is between rank 160 and 199, it will be boosted to rank 200.
    Eye Of Gemini Refinement Grant

Characters who currently have an Eye of Gemini artifact at Rank 200 will also receive this additional special grant. We can't boost your Eye of Gemini higher than max level, so we hope this will get you into boosting another artifact of your choice. This Refinement Grant includes:
    • 1 Seal of Completion
    • 2 Seals of Preservation
    • Catalysts
      • 18 Dionesium
      • 16 Quantum Field Energy
      • 13 Paradox Energy
    PLEASE NOTE: The bonus week will begin this Thursday after the downtime for the Game Update and will last through Wednesday, June 14, 2023. The Artifact Celebration Pack must be claimed by June 14, 2023. The Eye of Gemini Boost and Refinement Grant have already been automatically applied to all characters with Eye of Gemini artifacts.

Update: The Artifact Refinement Grant (for characters that had a rank 200 Eye of Gemini on June 1) will be expanded with an additional gift of ~500k Artifact XP. This will be delivered as soon as possible.

Update 2: The bonus week has been extended through June 14, 2023, to make sure players receiving the additional Artifact Refinement Grant can take advantage of the bonus.

Update 3: The additional rank 200 grant has been delivered directly to the eligible characters in the form of an Nth Metal Cache. Check your inventories!
    • Like x 26
  2. Braniac Killer New Player

W well done dcuo devs
    • Like x 1
  3. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

Thank you all for everything you do! (^_^)
    • Like x 3
  4. Eve YouTuber

Very nice!
    • Like x 1
  5. Skille Well-Known Player

Calm
    • Like x 1
  6. iNeoN Active Player

Is the rank 200 EOG grant per character or per account? Some people have multiple EOG leveled up.
  7. Jcal Dedicated Player

Unbelievable! It's the VWD deal again. Yesss!

I missed it back in 2019-2020. This time I walk away with 3M XP. The weekend came early, baby!!
    • Like x 1
  8. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

well but will there ever be such week again were we have 2x XP and 2x Nthmetal drops together?
  9. EvilSprial King New Player

Where are the notes EOG changes? Just wanted to know the changes being made
  10. Future Nightwing New Player

Would’ve been nice for players with a rank 200 Eog to at least get the xp difference of a 180-200 art as well since theoretically if you could rank up from 200 to 220 it would likely be double the xp cost from 180-200.
    • Like x 8
  11. zNot Loyal Player

Thank you so much

Question: my alt has EoG at 160 and my main at 200 will i only get one gift or also the XP gift?
  12. DezFTW Active Player

This is awesome. Now if you could hook us up with Flash movie inspired gear.
    • Like x 2
  13. OdieBadger Well-Known Player

This will help. I’m glad you are so good to the community. Would still like some Bizarro stuff. Wink wink nudge nudge
    • Like x 1
  14. BLaccFH New Player

Well done guys
  15. OdieBadger Well-Known Player

Bizarro Flash. Bizarro Batman. Bizarro Green Lantern. I’m not to picky.
    • Like x 2
  16. zNot Loyal Player

Same question here, please Mepps please let us know
  17. Drathmor Unwavering Player

to me building arts on multiple toons is crazy ness. but saying that if someone has 2 on different toons. It only seems reasonable that each toon gets it. but what do i know in my mind people don't really disserve anything as this is a online game and online games are forever changing
  18. zNot Loyal Player

Well considering how potent EoG is its no brainer to have it on all toons maybe except controller roll but my alt is a healer and EoG is a must for that roll
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The Artifact Celebration Pack (Gift #1) is once per account.

The Artifact Boost and Refinement Grant is per character with an Eye of Gemini that qualifies.
    • Like x 8
  20. FreeSquishy Level 30

Wow great so if you leveled your eog to 200 you get a small percentage back but if you only put it to 160 then you get a free 1mil xp. Seems real fair for the extra $100 cost for it lol
    • Like x 8