so. about that flash movie. any cool items coming? suits? effects?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Toshknight, May 7, 2023.

1. Toshknight Loyal Player

with the flash movie, coming out, and sorta being the last horrah for the snyder characters as we know it, not counting aquaman, since they CUT BENS PART OUT. /fingerpokeofDoom on James gunn , but anyway

is it possible to get more speed force items, styles, suits, like ZSJL flash suit, ot the Flash movie suits, new and the young barry batman suit sprayed to be flash suit,

maybe an actual speedforce movement style? yellow, red, blue what ever yal wanto do,

89 batman suit would be probably one of the best things you could add, along with the bvs batsuit or the new grey/dark blue batfleck suit inspired,

COMMON give us stuff like u did in the good anniversary reward vendor 3 years ago i think

this image below was from the best anniversary reward year you guys did. you gave us the flash and Reverse Flash's outfits, even enhanced versions, along with speedforce back style, named right, along with a speed force conduit enhanced and regs for both, which as you can see can be colored, my zoom is the best ill bet no one can beat it, ive held the best zoom since the black flash mask came out, but anyway

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    my zoom is the best ill bet no one can beat it, ive held the best zoom since the black flash mask came out, but anyway
    • Like x 1
  2. Skoll Well-Known Player

There won’t be anything.
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

The likelihood of anything from the film is pretty low. Beyond the headaches that seemed to pop up with the BvS and Supergirl TV show items in the past, it's probably outside of their license. Last I knew, the license allowed them to use stuff from the comics, but any other media might be off-limits without a separate deal.
    • Like x 1
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They can't replicate anything specific from movies or TV, only printed comics. I have a feeling we're getting a Flash inspired Time Capsule or episode this summer.
    • Like x 2
  5. Irvynnge Loyal Player

can't wait to beat up them Enshadowed Paradox Reapers, man. . .
    • Like x 5
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Oh man that's exactly what we need: more purple enemies to beat up.
    • Like x 2
  7. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Then in Episode 46, we can have Shadow Parademon Reaper Minions. :p
    • Like x 1
  8. Irvynnge Loyal Player

Violet Enshadowed Parademon Reaver Constructs!!! run away!!!!
    • Like x 1
  9. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I had no idea who Ezra Miller was when he was cast as the Flash but I knew it was all wrong. Don't know why but it sent me a chill. The back of my neck hairs stood up and look at where we are. I am absolutely okay with having zero anything that refers to this movie in game.

And while I wouldn't say no to more Flash content or stuff it kind of depends what it is. The stuff I'd like is tangentual. A few new Flash Rogues: the Turtle, Mr. Element, Killg%re. Kid Flash and proper sized Golden Age emblems, some more classic Flash covers.

Come to think of it I think we should have all twelve Crisis covers as a special set.

Anyway.
  10. Toshknight Loyal Player

well, they added, the black adam style chest piece for the month reward for the movie, i find it hard to believe they wont do ANYTHING, yea we probably won't get the bvs promotion quality stuff, which "so glad i got it fast, cause it went away after a week", but missed the supergirl legends pvp/pve avatar.

just seems like free marketting to let them add something, doesn't have to be exact movie items, but something maybe id think, after playing since 2012
  11. Toshknight Loyal Player

now is this just a word of mouth, type of policy you heard? or is it specifically stated somewhere?, i believe you , i just am asking
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Anything is possible. ;)

We got the EEViLLL Black Adam chest with the Black Adam movie.

The Peacemaner helmet with the series.

Heck technically we are getting the Desert Batman headpiece for the Batman 89 Returns movie. ;) ;)
  13. willflynne 10000 Post Club

The month reward was based on the classic Shazam/Black Adam top from the comics, though, not the Black Adam (or Shazam, for that matter) chest from the films. And I never ruled out comic-based items related to characters in the film, just items from the film itself.

We might see some Flash or Batman-related items, but I won't hold my breath for the 89 outfit or Barry's repurposed Batman outfit.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Eve YouTuber

Well we are getting the Knightmare Batman Cowl, so looks like they are letting us get more movie inspired stuff now
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

There is also a comic Batman Detective that uses a similar look.... they could use that I guess. ;) [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. Eve YouTuber

Ah ok. I didn't know they got it into Batman's comics, I dont read his stuff as much
    • Like x 1
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yes this was stated years ago by Mepps and Megzilla.
  19. Skoll Well-Known Player

That’s true, maybe no direct collaborations, but hopefully something flash related. Supergirl or anything House of El though? Not a shot in hell. I’d bet my house on it.
    • Like x 1
  20. Toshknight Loyal Player

i saw that after i posted i was very happy to finally see that
    • Like x 1