This dlc is a joke…

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Light Bender92, Apr 5, 2023.

1. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

I really only ever have one expectation. Engaging content. Only speaking for myself since everyone’s idea of engaging content is different, but it has been years now without anything that is actually fun to play more than a few times. The mechanics are always a mess and content is way more repetitive than it should be even for an mmo
    • Like x 3
  2. Ergotth Committed Player

Why people complain about raid map being "a box"?? Have anyone said the same about, I don't know, Power Core, Happyness Home, Doomsday or even Source Wall?
  3. CGEMINI Well-Known Player

Fr
  4. zNot Loyal Player

firstly the devs are great and are trying their best but we been waiting 6 months and we only got 1 raid,issue is that one raid being in a tiny box isnt the part big problem actually the main problem is the raid itself is super dumbed down and easy straightforward and not engaging so for a episode that took 6 months and has only raid its overall super lackluster it being in a box just contributes to this further because it shows the time to work on this raid wasnt there,unless we see some major adjustments over the week which is unlikely given its ony going to be on Test for a week total.
  5. Mr.W Committed Player

Power core has tons of exploration. But even with HH, Sunstone matrix, source wall, & doomsday they did let you at least walk down one hall/street first lol.

I've never been a fan of arena style maps personally but Sunstone matrix worked fortress of solitude & power core gave raid worthy exploration. Happiness home worked b/c we also had new gen now with great exploration & even utilized the open world ( which should be done again). Doomsday went without too many complaints b/c it never was a stand alone dlc, it was a short special event to tie us over until the next actual dlc. Personally source wall was 50/50 for me. I was expecting to travel the map to perpetual similar to oly but at least the mechanics were engaging & there were small objectives to complete in the room.

Personally I would love objective style maps like halls of hades to come back.
    • Like x 1
  6. Ergotth Committed Player

I think I wrote the wrong raid, Power Core is the huge one we fight Brainiac when I meant Sunstone Matrix where we fight Zod and co. in a single room xD
    • Like x 1
  7. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

Thankfully the release of going Live has been delayed...hopefully it will be enough to fix some of the major issues - which I do not assume though. Cheers