St. Patrick Event Rewards Showcase 2023

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Feb 1, 2023.

1. inferno Loyal Player

The flowing water animation is more impressive to me. It looks good and I don't think we've had anything that flows as much as that yet. I am more impressed with environmental upgrades like these since they can use the same assets for better maps. It's a shame we don't see enough atmospheric assets in the game. I think it's the subtle things that make things look more natural and immersive.
    • Like x 2
  2. beardrive Committed Player

Wow, those are some fun base items and are going to lead to some really interesting base creations!

I hope the people on test can respond to item cost/time for event. Last year we couldn't get much of anything because of item cost and lack of coins from the event. If it's one weekly and the daily then...nice items but not very viable for base design.

I'm hoping to buy some of last years' walls finally this year if they're 6 now instead of 15 (I think they were that).

Love the aura! It's fun and nice for a sorcery or mental.

Thanks for the post as always Zoe! Stuff looks great!
    • Like x 1
  3. Rejchadar Inquisitor

the price of a base items this year is 6 , also for all base items from previous years 6 (except for the speaker and harp, they are 25 each).
    • Like x 2
  4. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

These are some of my favorite base items I’ve ever seen!!! I will have a lot of grinding to do this st patty. I expected that for the summer event!!
    • Like x 1
  5. Rainnifer Committed Player

I really need to try and get myself motivated for base decorating again. Haven't done it much in ages ;c Those base items are nice and will go well with many things
    • Like x 2
  6. Eve YouTuber

Girl do it, we need MORE decorators! WE NEED TO TAKE OVER DCUO!
    ok joking aside, I remember you posted a base in Share Your Base, you actually helped start the movement lol so would love to see more of your creations!
    • Like x 2
  7. Rainnifer Committed Player

Thanks :p I completely deleted that base and most of my other ones which helped kill my motivation. It's a good thing that one is saved in video though, I had a christmas base too that at least got saved in video.
    • Like x 2
  8. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Alright now I lm on the right thread

So my question since I didn’t wanna make a whole new thread about this

Has this seasonal changed at all in the last few years ? Does it have an alert or anything attached to it now ?
    • Like x 2
  9. Eve YouTuber

Nope, nothing has changed other than new rewards
    • Like x 1
  10. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Thank you so much
    • Like x 2