Downtime Server Downtime - February 2, 2023 - Game Update 132

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Drathmor Unwavering Player

Im sure they will just give them time if they could they would put them all out for the money but I'm betting the hard part is coming up with unique interactions for them
    • Like x 1
  2. KlarionDCUO New Player

You gonna give us another anniversary gift of finally dropping that double art xp?
  3. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Nice! Will the bonus week begin with server restarts or after the GU downtime?

Also are we likely to see any new feats added for Episode 44 (for instanced content)?
  4. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

No 3x ra. I'm looking forward to it for my alts. :)
  5. Skoll Well-Known Player

I stand happily corrected! A new TC and a good bonus week will be a nice way to bring some players back that are taking breaks.
  6. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

More likely I think it will be a Gear (Richie) since the next episode is centered around static shock. But I could be wrong.
    • Like x 1
  7. Jcal Dedicated Player

Neon Technomancer sounds like a weird one. Also, this TC gets a livestream preview where the past few have not. And this TC appears to not contain an Ally since there was none to test.

Yeah... feels different. This could be a funky capsule.
    • Like x 1
  8. Zambi Level 30

What is on duty feats exactly?
  9. Eve YouTuber

Basically you can see feats on the On Duty menu instead of exiting to open the feat menu or waiting to get inside.

Hopefully the video clears it up abit
    • Like x 1
  10. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

so not a resurgence cap.... ok il just keep hoarding those stabs.
  11. Zambi Level 30

Ooohhh thx :)
    • Like x 1
  12. Limey Committed Player

I am so happy I was wrong. I guess the GU isn't substantial enough to warrant no weekly event.
  13. Jords21 Well-Known Player

Will this update include emotes fix
  14. DONNYDONNY1 New Player

are the emotes going to be fixed during this downtime as well?
  15. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

The live stream was nice. Well done.

So is everything in the new time capsule. The new styles look great. Unfortunately not a lot I can use on my toons but the new chroma is A+ work. Same with the emblems. The horizon one is great but I wish we could get a few more super heroey ones: different star eblems a starburst lightning bolts and a dragon.

The kewpie dolls should be worked into base items. Making a set that goes onto walls we can use fireplaces and tables to make it look like they're set on top of them.

Actually love the new vendor items more. More earring accessories would be great. Expanding it to some necklaces would be outstanding.

And yes the emotes have been fixed.
    • Like x 3
  16. Eve YouTuber

Love that you guys stream again, and as for the capsule........MY DREAM CAPSULE ARGH It's perfect for my Metanite alt. THANK YOU
  17. Tolly Committed Player

When I saw the style with the circle on the back of the head, I felt like playing Quidditch. :D
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

US PS/PC and US Xbox are now online. The rest will follow shortly.
    • Like x 1
  19. Eve YouTuber

EU Server rn:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  20. Stranger Well-Known Player

Seems like they forgot about the existence of EUPC/PS :-( :oops:
    • Like x 2