Bonus Coins of Ra!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 20, 2022.

1. Pillowpet New Player

[IMG]

Me checking to see if Mary Shazam skirt was added
    • Like x 1
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Just a bit or warning for the Mummies......

We can't get the Mummies from the Dispensor in our Lair.

It says that you can only have one..... but... even if you delete the Mummies from your inventory..... you still cannot get them from the Dispensor. :(

I show that at 3:25 in my video;

3. RobodudJ New Player

Awesome that they started weekly bonus early. This will be fun.
  4. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

How about do the double currency for 2 weeks? Me and some of my league players on switch really feel it's bad timing as not gonna be around on game cause of Xmas so gonna be missing out on getting majority of the currency
  5. CGEMINI Well-Known Player

Daybreak does not operate on anyone’s schedule but there’s.
  6. beardrive Committed Player

I'm using this on getting some of my alts their gear. Thanks for this!
  7. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

Yes and how selfish of them not to considerate the Xmas time with family as such. They may have brought it day or so early but many of us are t gonna be on to take advantage of it
  8. Irvynnge Loyal Player

you know they don't have to give us any bonus weeks, at all, right? if you can't take advantage of it, tough. them's the breaks, man. that's not their fault. don't be a misery guts. go enjoy your Christmas. have a good one.
    • Like x 4
  9. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

I'd say it's poor placing of it and I'd say thanks but like every Xmas I'd rather be in Trigon's prison than here
  10. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Restart happened on EU but double Coins of Ra are still going on. No sight of x2 Source Marks. :oops:

11. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Usually the past week's bonus will stay up after the weekly resets but be changed after the daily servers maintenance shutdown. I don't know when EU servers shut down for maintenance but if double Coins if Ra are up after I guess the Devs didn't set up up double source marks this week. I guess we'll see
  12. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

I specifically said restart, not reset :oops:
    Both weekly reset and daily server restart have already happened on EU a few hours ago.
  13. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Ah ok I wasn't sure if it was after reset or shutdown. If it's still no double Source Marks after shutdown then yeah looks like they forgot
  14. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Or maybe so many people complained about them having double coins of Ra over the holiday weekend that they extended it?
  15. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

And apparently not. *sigh*
  16. Limey Committed Player

Well, on the bright side, even without the forum notice, it appears double source marks is live.

But I also noticed some older content(think Battle for Earth south Gotham quests) that doesn't get double source marks.
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1