I love DCUO so can you add a party-size option already?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by The Con, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Have you been up in arms about the fact that nothing but FFR has been running all week? I mean, it's incumbent on you to provide queues for people and all....hopefully they all wanted FFR spams this week, and nothing else.

And actually....as for the 'fos3 exploit' issue....the problem with that was that dozens of groups were queuing 4, 5 or 6 people in for FOS3, meaning Omni queues were pretty much only hitting that run. If those groups were able to queue in as is, vs leaving open....it would be a benefit to the random queuer...not a detriment. If you theory is that they all would have used AQS....FOS3 would not have been an issue...nor would HH spam/abandonment before it.
    • Like x 3
  2. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

I have never partaken in a food fight, nor do I ever intend too. The whole notion is gross actually. What if some messy food actually hit me in the head? It would ruin my hair for the rest of the day! I have long hair too! When I think about all the product I use to keep it healthy & shiny to think of it getting hit by food, I shiver at the thought!

I try to treat every one with curtesy and respect until that is no longer reciprocated back towards me by the other party. Something which has happened many, many times on the Forum in the past by repeat offenders. They know who they are.

I work in a professional setting at a marketing firm where I deal with Fortune 500 / 100 companies. They are our customers just as we are Daybreak / Dimensional Ink's customers. There is nothing wrong with maintaining a professional attitude.

Furthermore, I am completely indifferent to having optional group size ability or maintaining the status quo. In fact, all through this thread I have advocated for super raids of 16 players each. I would hope you would agree that is hardly exclusionary.

When I perceive I am being attacked or a friend is being attacked, I will always respond.
    • Like x 4
  3. Proxystar #Perception

Oh man I wanted an epic video of furniture being thrown :(

Oh well maybe next time :D
    • Like x 1
  4. Proxystar #Perception

Sure I can help your bank toon, it'd be the same as carrying your main tbh, hahaha ho ho ho :D lol

And nah it's not a flip flop, my position is the same.

I don't care if the devs implement AQS, I just think it's stupid and enables people to behave in ways that is counter intuitive to group play.

They can give it you though, I don't care.

Let me know when you want that carry, bring your main :)
  5. Proxystar #Perception

But my pillow only ever says good things to me, it's why I have such amazing sleeps, it cost $83.94 on sale, I know an oddly specific price right, but worth every damn cent!

Let me know if you want a product link, it's truly amazing. :)
    • Like x 1
  6. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

It's also gross due to the amount of wasted food! That's what I worry about more :p

Edit: Unless they plan on eating it still afterward... *Insert image of proxy scooping it off of the floor into a plate* yum yum still good
    • Like x 1
  7. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I meant the reporting, not the throwing stuff. Don't get it twisted :p
    • Like x 1
  8. Proxystar #Perception

Why dirty a plate when you can just eat it straight off the floor? :confused:
    • Like x 1
  9. The Con Dedicated Player

Wait... You're not Mike Lindell, are you??

[IMG]

I suppose that would explain a lot.o_O
    • Like x 2
  10. Proxystar #Perception

I get my stuff from dreams from God.
  11. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Whilst I didn't take you for a straight up animal, I at least wanted to offer you the courtesy of some decency.
    • Like x 2
  12. Proxystar #Perception

You and me baby aint nothing but mammals.
    • Like x 2
  13. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Give it to me? Nah, don't need it personally. I am requesting it for purely unselfish reasons...I stand to have no benefit from it.

I'll hit you up for that carry....just gotta check the temp in hell..

Nope...not quite 32 degrees yet....we'll see in January.
  14. Proxystar #Perception

Toasty!
  15. the solowing Steadfast Player

Man just like the clamp thread this thread just is coming down to thinly veiled insults xD
    • Like x 1
  16. the solowing Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. The Con Dedicated Player

"NO! YOU CAN'T!! THE WORLD IS FLAT!!!"
  18. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Exactly. Also, please note who the perpetrators are who instigate the exchange of insults.

Unlike one particular thread, I have no vested interest having optional party sizes (Adjustable Queue Size or AQS) of less than the required amount. It makes no difference to me. It is good to read the pros & cons of the idea, an idea mind you that is not a reality unlike the reality of a certain other thread. This thread is all conjecture. Given how this thread is conjecture, I am amazed certain parties feel the need to viciously attack those whose views they do not share. There seems to be a certain level of enjoyment garnered from confrontation & mocking on their part.
    • Like x 3
  19. the solowing Steadfast Player

Lets be honest, Con is very much insulting people, who disagree with him. Are we pretending hes not or giving him a free pass?

Most of the people you dislike here are the people who are adversarial to your PoW..But its not a slight against you, its allowing people to do whatever they want with as few as possible, sure. But the ramifications of that in the long term could backfire with a community of this size. And once you piut in AQS if it doesnt work. Their just not going removing it from the game.

Sure flying in classic zones for the first month was awesome, but when i realized how much damage it did to every other part of the experience of immersion and running into people out in the world. Blizzard realized how much of a mistep it was and tried to limit it going forward. But that was one move, i cheered for at first. But after spending some time with it, it wasnt worth the trade off imo
    • Like x 1
  20. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

I named no names. I just made an observation. No need to attack me. This whole thread is only conjecture, Adjustable Queue Sizes do not exist! AQS is not real in DCUO. There is no need for people to lose their minds over this! Seriously!
    • Like x 2