Sad State of Our Graphics

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Empress_Orana, Nov 29, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wallachia Devoted Player

Once again: the objective of the game is to beat pve content. Being the best DPS you can be is trying hard.
    • Like x 2
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

What’s stoping YOU from building a group yourself instead of waiting for someone else to make a group that you would be invited to?

And why is r80 the accepted rank? 120 arts are extremely easy to obtain. Even all my baby toons have 120 arts. If you can’t beat content with r80 arts than get 120. If 120 sets can’t get you past content than maybe stop blaming arts and look at what’s actually causing you to fail content. There aren’t many dps check bosses in EG right now. So having low arts isn’t even an excuse. If dps check bosses were more common than maybe I would agree more. Except that I’ve also put dpsed maxed players on my baby toons so I understand the skill level of the average players too.
    • Like x 1
  3. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Idk about your server/platform, but on Xbox the proof is literally in the numbers. I had high hopes for Sins of Black Adam, but it only brought a max of 7 phases this time around day 1 (After day 1 always dwindles, this time 2nd week was down to 2 phases on reset day). Last ep was 12 on day 1, and the episode before that was 15-20. Sure, it spikes again when new boss comes around, but then a week later is back to 2-3 phases tops. It's clearly noticable over here.

I still have hope for the future though.
  4. Grim931 Committed Player

The proof is in the queue times... it has been increasing in spite of the huge amount of work done to mitigate it. These resources could've been used elsewhere.

Regardless of whether or not we can agree on this, the fact still remains that this game is outdated in almost every aspect and there's very little that can be done about it moving forward. Look at any thread that tries to come up with a unique idea if you need proof.

You completely missed the last part of the message. I said it was extremely extensive with very little payoff in terms of overall satisfaction or enjoyment. If you're going to put this much money or work into something, you'd want more out of it from a basic consumer standpoint.

Gameplay/visuals/content are all lacking compared to other games currently. It's the same thing over and over, rinse and repeat, with a predatory loot box thrown in the mix every so often to "spice" things up.

If you're happy, awesome. But I'm sure a lot of people aren't, and aren't willing to keep paying or play this.
    • Like x 1
  5. Empress_Orana Well-Known Player

Loyalists will argue every day with every last breath this game is fine, yet only a few thousand players are on daily across the globe. That’s not the measure of success
  6. Wallachia Devoted Player

Do you have actual data on this outside of your personal experience or "it is true because I said so"?

And what exactly qualifies a game as "outdated in almost every aspect" outside of "a bunch of duded here said so"?

Now you are being downright stupid. The game doesn't give very little payoff, you just THINK it does because you FEEL this way.

And what proof do you have that the game doesn't have as much return to the invested money? Oh, let me guess, you totally think so.

If we compare Mario Kart with Need for Speed, Mario Kart also lacks quite a lot, but can you guess which of those games has a bigger playerbase? So, yeah.

Remember: A game is supposed to make players have fun. If they are having fun as it is, they aren't wrong just because YOU don't like it.

Again, another baseless fallacy pulled from a random part of your body.

Seriously, you need to stop inventing fake facts just to pretend you have arguments (spoiler alert: you don't). I mean, seriously, you can't even prove 90% of what you said here, and the other 10% is reduced to what you feel about the game.

Just admit that you don't like the game as it is and be done with it, it will be smarter.
    • Like x 4
  7. Grim931 Committed Player

Can you prove any of what I said wrong? Physical, undeniable proof.

You are spouting off the same exact mannerisms that you claim hold no bearing or grounds. I appreciate the effort, but people can plainly see that this game has issues.

It's even more highlighted on the forums. Every time anyone asks for the slightest thing to be implemented, improved, or adjusted, it's met with the same rebuttal. There are no resources or capabilities to implement it.

How many things have been promised/mentioned over recent years and then pushed off to the wayside because of outdated tech limitations? Looking at movement mode variants, new power designs, new lair themes, new league hall themes, new weapons, new armory swap animations, new movement modes, new iconic tree powers, and the list goes on...

What do we get?

An old T1 raid reskinned and a few new outfits.

Awesome. Money well spent.
    • Like x 1
  8. Wallachia Devoted Player

9. Grim931 Committed Player

So asking for proof of something that is impossible to provide is dumb. Glad we agree.

Maybe skip that step next time and you might actually get somewhere.

Or continue to fail at backing someone in a corner, claim they're stupid (something else you can't provide proof on, go figure), then resort to preschool level insults.

These claims aren't baseless, and I guarantee I'm not alone in feeling this way. Just because you can't see that this could be a better experience all around, doesn't mean I'm wrong. You're acting as if I'm personally insulting you over this game, which is extremely childish as well.
    • Like x 1
  10. Wallachia Devoted Player

Whatever you say, little kid. I won't bother with you anymore.

Have fun in your fantasy world where you can make empty claims and never have to prove what you said. Your mommy said you are special anyways.
  11. Grim931 Committed Player

Any proof on that little kid claim? Weird. It's almost as if you're making empty claims to try and win an argument.

Thought you didn't do that? Or are you living in the same fantasy? Could it be possible that this just happens? Or are you in the same category of "stupid" that I'm in? There's really no way for you to win this one if you haven't noticed.

Highly doubt you're done as well. Would take much more maturity to walk away, highly doubt you're there yet based on how you're acting. At least that one was backed up with proof. If you need it, just scroll up.

Maybe you can also see how ridiculous it is to ask for proof every time you're met with something that you can't deal with, but can physically feel. Maybe a dev could chime in again and prove one of us wrong, but until then you're doing the same exact thing you're trying to discredit me for doing. Just in a much more childish manor.

Keep at it though, it might work for you one day.
    • Like x 3
  12. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Nobody is forcing anybody to keep paying. All content is entirely free these days, and open to everybody.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.