Boon of Sobek

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ozman, Nov 6, 2022.

1. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

Ditto. Seems about the same as every other DLC in terms of rarity to me. Only Proxy and Reinfeld could argue over something so dry and trivial.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I wasn't 100% sure but I've been paying attention to my drops and I just got one from the regular alert. So it's not limited to weekly content.
  3. SteelMachineZero Well-Known Player

Ive gotten One since this DLC started ... I dont mind rare but this is a crap
    • Like x 1
  4. Proxystar #Perception

Well there you go then keep running your alerts then ;)
  5. Controller Devoted Player

Alts...Alts....Alts...

My Main GL got maybe 1 of these but my 2nd best toon (Water Healer / Dps) got TWO....

Will run my Earth Alt today and hopefully my quantum alt tomorrow.

I've seen better success with low drop items when you can run alts. It's a bit tiring but it does help.
    • Like x 2
  6. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

I only have a hero and a villain :(
    • Like x 2
  7. Ozman Well-Known Player

Lol I still haven't had any. I bought four off the broker for 18mil just so I could rank my augments. Was bad enough when someone said it only drops in weeklys, but now I'm hearing it can drop in the alert too and I still haven't got one. Just my luck.
    • Like x 1
  8. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

I know your pain, but I refuse to buy anything off the Broker.
    • Like x 2
  9. Ozman Well-Known Player

Honestly I usually wouldn't either but I got sick of looking at my augments stuck at the point of breakthrough, and the broker was a better option than wasting replays and hoping the RNG finally falls in my favour.
    • Like x 1
  10. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

I finally got 1 Boon of Sobek this morning YAY!
    • Like x 2
  11. The Con Dedicated Player

To be fair....

One just made an observation based on 2 weeks of play....

And the other created an imaginary argument that was never made and replied as if it was,
    • Like x 2
  12. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Do everything on reset day. Has highest chance of rare drops.
  13. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

So far today I ran all the dailies on my villain, no boon of Sobek. :(
  14. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

I'm wondering if these mostly drop from the raid, and if elite has a higher drop rate. I farmed rock elite for renown on release, and ended up with a pile of these. I ranked up my DPS aug to 27, and healer aug to 24. But now I notice I haven't had any of these drop in over a week as I've been stuck on 27 waiting for the last 2. I'll probably have to pass any over from my heroes if I get any after reaching 20 on theirs. I'm trying to get my heroes up to 20 to help farm OP food.
    • Like x 1
  15. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

That can happen. One thing to do for those is to run your alts and pick up the collections and briefings as they reward those.
    • Like x 1
  16. Ozman Well-Known Player

[IMG]

Edit: Lol, how do you post images on here?
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Open the image in a new tab, copy the url and paste it in the Insert/Edit Image box (the tree icon).
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Ozman Well-Known Player

Ah ok, thanks.

Well, anyway I finally got a Sobek. Dropped at the end of Neron's Underworld.
    • Like x 1
  19. Ozman Well-Known Player

They don't. The briefing and investigation rewards are Horus and Anubis Boons, and the three collection rewards are base items. No Sobeks.
  20. Emoney Dedicated Player

What I'm getting from this thread is that I need to list my Sobeks on the broker for big money!‍