Up-Votes Needed EU PC Major lag and disconnects

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Eve, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Eve YouTuber

Not sure what is happening, but twice i tried to complete my quests in Death Metal Washington D.C and got major lags then disconnected, now I am lagging in my base too. My friends had the same issue. Is something going on with the EU server? All 3 of us play on PC, not sure if PS is getting it too.
    • Like x 4
  2. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

I am having the same issue. just logged in chose my toon. loading screen come up. can hear sounds but not video and disconnected.
    EU PS5
    • Like x 2
  3. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Having similar issue. Was trying to load into Flashpoint Gotham City to do bounties and then never ending load screen and then "world down for maintenance". Now I can't log in.

Earlier while I was in House of Legends I kept getting kicked out of zone with the message "Zone unavailable".

EU PS5.
    • Like x 3
  4. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

I don't seem to have any lag or disconnect issues, but some of my friends do. Weird.
    • Like x 1
  5. EndlessVision New Player

2 Chars now infinity loop ,after try to Warp to doomed Washington . Ends with disconnected. every few Days, new Bugs in Buggy Verse Online^^ EU PC
  6. GermanM Committed Player

Confirm, a lot of league mates are having this problem right now.
    • Like x 1
  7. MiLady Well-Known Player

I cant connect to USPC now.
  8. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

WOW day 2 and still have the same issue. cannot log even into the game.
  9. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Had slight issues on EUPC yesterday - log in, select character, get disconnected - happened twice, then I got in on the third attempt. This only happened on the first character, the other four I played had no problems. My wife also plays on EUPC, and had no trouble logging in.

Today, I'm not seeing any issues.
  10. Time Stone Active Player

I am. Can't log in. Been trying many times and keep getting disconnect.

Status: 9/30/2022 15:41 PDT - We are currently investigating a issue with server: EU Playstation/PC server
  11. GermanM Committed Player

Yeah, guess we have to wait.