Superman Emblem - Good News (if you're patient)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Elijah Seed, Aug 26, 2022.

1. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I miss SWG so damn much :(
    Best MMORPG I've ever played, right alongside EverQuest 2.
    Nothing ever came close in comparison.

Sorry, off topic. Hope everyone eventually gets the emblem they are wishing for!
  2. Babù Active Player

Hello everyone :)

It's my new post on the forum :)

I just read the topic and it's a good and a bad news:

-Good because if Siegel's Family doesn't fight again to keep one more time all Superman's stuffs, all fans of the Boyscout and his cousin will can use the characters as their wish, freely and without the fear to be caught due to copyrights issues.

-Bad because, well, 12 years from now to wait... It's (very) long and we, players, don't know if the game'll still there...

I'm wonder: why DCUO staff didn't put the 80th Anniversary Emblem in Time Capsule during The Death of Superman's Event? It could have be great for players to have the possibility to get it with this system, even after the event.... (besides, get the 80th Anniversary Emblem is a feat impossible to unlock for players who didn't have the emblem....).
  3. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

Instead of putting it back into the game why dont you guys just give us the credit for the feat, it is only a 10 point feat and i am sure that alot of people would be just as happy to get that feat off of their list if it meant never getting the emblem. Obviously both would be nice but it would be just as amazing to just get the feat.
    • Like x 1
  4. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

I've had time to think on this idea since first reading it in another thread months ago and I agree that there should be a way for players to get feats that are no longer obtainable as long as they do not get the rewards that are tied to those feats. Essentially, give players the points but not the substance.

As with collision, it's probably more work than it's worth to sort them out. But, it is a good idea nonetheless.
  5. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Forget the feat! Bring the emblems back!! I wish I could revert my game to an update when the Batman emblem was in the game to get it from the vendor. I would also gladly purchase it from the marketplace if it were the case... Keep lobbying, Daybreak! I'm sure there'd be some fortune in it for all. As this is a DC game, many of us just purely love making iconic styles, and without question, the Superman and Batman emblems are coveted above many in game items.
    • Like x 2
  6. Random Mind Dedicated Player

For me, I die a little inside every time I see a Superman emblem in the game and I'm sorry to all the people who have one, but I secretly hate you a little bit.
    • Like x 2
  7. LoganCaron Active Player

Keep asking for BVS Emblems to come back please!!;-) ho and you know what would be awsome..choosing the size of the emblems between..small..normal and large