Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - September 2022

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 31, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

DOCTOR FATE'S DAILY REWARDS

New month; new rewards! Each day you log in this month (before October 1, 2022) unlocks rewards - from stabilizers and source marks to Fate and Destiny currencies.

This month's gear features the Enhanced Multiversal Amazon Style, which is just a reminder that Amazons will wreck you regardless of which universe you or they happen to be in.

Log in at least 21 days this month to claim your very own Son of the Bat Cape. Members only.

Remember, you can subscribe to membership at any time during the month to gain all of the member rewards you are eligible for.

So log in this September and have fun!

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 12
  2. Eve YouTuber

The cape is lovely!
  3. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Multiversal Amazon - that' fine. Here's the set that's nearly impossible to get now:

CONQUEROR / ENHANCED CONQUEROR

That's the one set that needs to be next for Daily Rewards. And also placed on vendors either at the Central City Starro Deluge Zone or in the House of Legends.
    • Like x 9
  4. TomShepard Active Player

Ugh.Garbage imo.Again.
    • Like x 2
  5. BMyst Active Player

Yes, need that set finished!!!
  6. Irvynnge Loyal Player

what in Grudd's name is that hairstyle on the girl in the last picture?!!! that!!! that's what I want! please! I'll be your best friend forever!
  7. Eve YouTuber

I believe this is the Wild hairstyle from Joker's Legacy Time Capsule.
    • Like x 1
  8. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

^^ this
    • Like x 1
  9. Nayon New Player

Finally a good reward at the end of the month. I know its a stretch but getting that dark robin tunic would be tight
  10. Irvynnge Loyal Player

really???? I don't remember mine looking that groovy. . .

ok. cheers for that, matey!
    • Like x 1
  11. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Stemming the Tide-Part 1 in the On-Duty menu. Takes me between 7.5 and 8 minutes per run and I underplay my characters for the most part, so it'd probably go quicker for those who don't play like I do. LOL

The reward box at the end won't always give out Conqueror pieces (either one) but if it isn't a part of one's content runs it's probably your best bet until/unless they put the Conqueror stuff as a monthly reward. For whatever it's worth, from playing across all my characters I'm just down to having to get the Enhanced Conqueror shoulders to finish it all out.
  12. sebfm Well-Known Player

Hello Mepps,

If you keep giving styles I'd love to get each 21st of the month, it'll be hard for me not to keep that Membership :p Thx a lot, this is neat :eek:

13. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

For God's sake, we basically just got the Multiversal Amazon style -.-
    • Like x 1
  14. Azure Herald New Player

If you go to the starro zone vendor you can buy the 2017 starro event box at the bottom of page and you can get the conqueror gear from that for source marks.
    • Like x 1
  15. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

YES!!
    Thank You!
    I've been wanting this CAPE for an alt!!!
  16. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I was right! Yay! Can’t decide if I wanna use it on my elseworld Injustice-esque regime Damian or keep him how he is, but I’ll likely use it on my Batgirl to have a two-tone Bat cape for her.
    Also I get being tired of Lantern stuff but like…. I’m just glad to finally be getting more good Lantern type stuff that’s not just constructs or Christmas items lately but like… actual tangible real stuff. I don’t want some red light construct, I want Dex-Starr, big banners, symbols on the wall, terminals, etc.

Part of it, though, for me is that I’m just recently getting more into the Lantern side of the DCU due to my Lantern Girls.
  17. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I am loving that cape.
  18. UT Firefly Well-Known Player

DCUO i rember this game once said be the hero or viilians you ever wanted to be ....well i dont wanna be an evil robin,batman,wonder woman,aquman...

there is that one thing i never understand at dcuo WHY WE GOT AN VILLIAN SIDE IF 90% OF ALL STYLES ARE BASED AT THE ******* HEROES!!!

but may im to rude may Daybreak just only know an handful dc chars we get over and over and over and over again until we cant see them anymore
    • Like x 1
  19. The 5 Virtues New Player

Nice! Glad to see a 21st day reward that's worth logging in daily for, and glad I'll finally be able to complete my multiversal amazon collection.
  20. Whazues Well-Known Player

cool i get to get the enhanced multiversal amazonian style for my toon whom missed out on that time capsule and im not gonna spend replay badges on 1 piece of armor that i had gotten lucky at getting with another toon plus that cape i was looking for a robin type of cape that literally covers the shoulders just like the flashpoint batman cape but i no longer have a membership on my pc account due to running out of funds to keep it up all my money goes to rent, bills, food and daily necessities now that i have none left over for even a monthly subscriptions upkeep.