Mepps, STU dates state set 1 till July 27th

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SilkyPawz, Jul 21, 2022.

1. SilkyPawz Bunny

Hi Mepps or any Dev,

Under Announcements it states STU set 1 is out till July27th? it says it under Announcements it is only July21 and KCT has been removed??? can this plz be fixed? Thank you

• Content Set 1
      • Available for three weeks from July 7-27, 2022
      • 1-Player: The Last Son of Krypton
      • 4-Player: BoP Volcano Mining Facility
      • 8-Player: Kandor Central Tower
    • Like x 9
  2. SilkyPawz Bunny

3. Swifty Mugiwara Active Player

Yes add it back please. Still grinding out feats that I needed. Was going of the schedule that you guys provided.
    • Like x 4
  4. AZPrime Active Player

At this rate they should just let both sets run until the end of STU. But either way, restoring set 1 would definitely be appreciated.
    • Like x 5
  5. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

+1 for thread bump, Bring KCT back now!

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Set 2 will run for the next two weeks. The two weeks after that will have both sets running together at the same time. This gets you an extra week with set 1 vs. the original plan and options for the final crunch time.
    • Like x 10
  7. SilkyPawz Bunny

Thank you for responding much appreciated, but I just want to add then the dates are wrong and misleading in the original post.
    • Like x 2
  8. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

TBH announcing a change like this after the fact feels incredibly unprofessional.
    I hope to see next time it will be done so BEFORE, even if it is just one day earlier.
    • Like x 5
  9. BumblingB I got better.

Mepps, thank you for responding.

Based on your explanation, that's the same amount of time, not an extra week of set 1. It was always going to be 6 weeks. But okay, I'll live. Wont be raiding much these two weeks. DWF is terrible to pug. Almost as bad as Throne was.
    • Like x 4
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I meant, if set 1 is your jam, you will have gotten four weeks of it by the end, instead of three.

I do apologize for not catching our schedule change and for being too specific in the original post.
    • Like x 7
  11. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

Will set two have batman related rewards?
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We're on set two of Save the Universe content now. It's only Superman content this year.
  13. Eve YouTuber

Can you note down to the team to do Flash or Lantern content for the next STU? :) It would be refreshing rather than getting Batman or Wonder Woman next time. I don't run the current STU because I am not interested in the Superman content personally.
  14. Bullistikz Active Player

Titans could also be an option for a future StU content as well.
    • Like x 1
  15. Miserable Dedicated Player

Same amount of total time, but an extra week of each set by having both out at the same time during the last 2 weeks.