Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - July 2022

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

It looks pretty good :) I Only wish we could get a slimline set without zero lines on them at all and just one color slot:oops:
    • Like x 3
  2. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

My membership hasn't come up for renewal since they changed the benefits. When it does, I'll consider whether or not to renew it (taking into account all of the perks). If you are as dissatisfied with the benefits as you appear to be, then why keep paying for them?
    • Like x 2
  3. LoganCaron Active Player

I just hope that this simline chest can have a big emblem..the community been asking for that for a long time now
    • Like x 1
  4. The Fairy Well-Known Player

I only pointed out your all access membership, i didn't ask for any explanation from your part. Don't think you would gain any useful information about my reasons of having a membership and it's really not a page to ask strangers about it but OK, i'll humor your curiosity: It's because i was hoping they would release better content and better rewards for the paying players. Since they first released this new method of membership was interesting, i was hoping they would continue the trend and it did for a while, now it's bare minimum and re-used stuff. That's my point of view anyway.

The topic at hand that i wanted to point out was why the lack of interesting stuff, possibly new and not to discuss the reasons of "why do you continue to have membership if you're dissatisfied?". They had higher standards than this.

I don't consider anything wrong with pointing it out.
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

And a BIGGER emblem. ;)
    • Like x 1
  6. Toshknight Loyal Player

what is easy to read? color wise, and as i said I'm all for subscribing , ive played the game since year 1, ive subbed to several accounts at once by this company for over 15 years, but its objectively not the same as it was when the game launched and as i said, charging 15 dollars for essentially what use to be more , now is just a battle pass, f2p players get just as much as us pretty much, all is i am saying is... either make the rewards for the month better, not just 500 store cash, and a unique item, every couple months, while having to log on every day. that is different then having to go out , loot , search, wait, farm, this is essentially a solo game , barely able to be called a MMO if u think about it, the only reason it is, is because it has been grandfathered in, with the changes due to it being a MMORPG release, a mmo means to most people , immersing your self into a world/ worlds unknown, questing, and exploring and achieving different feats along the way while leveling your character and skill at the same time, when it comes to hard stuff you are forced to walk up to someone that is also having trouble and you group together, to get said harder content done,
    The content is the player base essentially, that is why when a DLC in present day dcuo comes out, people have done all the content, and are done with it after a week.
    when you make stuff layered and not solo able, "not saying there shouldn't be solo able content, that's a staple but grouping up to overcome an obstacle , and "no voice is never required" i know there are alot of people that try and voice chat with anyone they group with, which is sorta strange, but that's another topic.

basically, the platform of the game, is working for what it is. i am merely stating that, charging 15 dollars, and saying the legendary sub isn't more then 500 sc, and 500 replay badges, with some other stuff we can just buy, why not jut make it 10, cause i sub as you said "Players get so much more than just daily rewards for the price of membership, but they tend to forget about it." i agree, but have you played MMOs like Early City of heroes, SWG, World of Warcraft pre Cataclysm. , if you experience all the possibilities of a game, that were once there, but, due to monetary reasons for the publisher, they are not done the same way anymore due to Loot boxes, and basically marketing gambling to adults and children alike, it is getting a bit ridiculous, as with mobile titles are now getting pc releases, and essentially are being excepted by a big part of the consumer that overtake and trump any other better ideas, due to all the money the publishers make, nickels and diming everyone to where a kid spends 20k of his mothers life savings in not even a week, forcing the mother to go bankrupt,

Look, i am not gonna hate on mobile gaming, i do like some titles, if someone wants to spend money on a game, that's cool but, when the lines are blurred, between a triple A release and Mobile titles when it comes to how the game is paid for.... that is something to question
  7. Toshknight Loyal Player

never said you couldn't play the game without paying a penny but honestly how many players old enough to make the decision don't pay 1 dime to play this game EVER out of 100 players? im talking f2p totally not spending 5 dollars cause if were going by your logic, the said f2p account cannot be upgraded the premium, im thinking 1 to 5 people out of 100

why don't i play f2p or Premium? i don't get all the inventory space, all the dlc i didn't purchase, the cooldowns from 72 hours to 24 hours, less loot, and more, I'm not failing to see anything, i understand you don't need to be legendary to enjoy the game anymore, my point is, is it wrong to want more?

is it wrong to ask for something else closer to what we were promised when the game was first released, i understand online games need and get updates, but making over things that don't need it, taking away stuff that shouldn't be taken away, "the Stabilizer dailies? why take that away, we just have to log in to get the fragments, what's the fun in that, no more vault?, im glad we can buy most of the vault items now, but why not just add new items to the existing vault, and put the old stuff on the new vendor. there is no need to rid the game of daily vault and Stabilizer runs. for a mobile phone calendar

This isn't fortnite, is shouldn't be totally free, unless you choose to buy a battle pass , much like fortnite this game now has,
    altering the daily log in reward system, interface to reflect exactly of a mobile game counter part now, if you dont see what i mean there, you objectively don't know what a MMORPG is suppose to be, no offense .

"SIDE SUBJECT" Just because a game can be online, doesn't mean it should,
    Every game that is released which is few and far between a great single player bash like The Witcher 3, dying light 1 and 2, Red Dead redemption campaign,

then u have the other side of the Crap sandwich of games that are all mixed genre instead of having 1 great title, and style, lets mix them all , Assassin's creed black flag, Vikings , to you're standard Fortnite 3rd person exploration / shooter/ pvp, f2p, games, they even go to the Left 4 dead type games, where on steam, we bought the game, for 50 bucks,
    now theirs games like Back for blood, that have a paint coat of a game that could be as good as the left for dead franchise but, not only you pay 70 dollars for the title, you have battle passes and in game currency purchasable to get weapons that aren't available just by playing the game, there is also Gotham knights, and even our beloved rocksteady isn't making a superman game, were getting a MUST BE ONLINE game where, not only we can't be any of the justice league, but we have to be /sad

anyway. i just wanted to clarify all this 50k escrow talk, to being able to trade stuff, and not being able to , as well as you saying i dont understand what i am talking about, is just plain wrong, again i had to with horrible grammar , explain what is going on, and how the statement you made right here, is hypocrisy, you either pay to play, or you dont pay anything, your a f2p, or ur a dolphin , whale, or u sub , and are also a whale, that is the point , i have no issue with logging in, i merely think it's adding Quick log in mobile game Quality of life UI additions while getting rid of more of what makes the game a MMO

???? LOL
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

There is no conversation to be had until you understand something that you did fail to notice...ALL DLCS ARE FREE TO EVERYONE regardless if they are FTP/Premium or Members. I repeat ALL CONTENT is available to everyone regardless of pay status. You lose some inventory slots if you're not a member, sure. But unless you're already maxed out on inventory/bank space, you can drop your sub and use that money to buy more space.

Also, you're hung up on defining an MMO based on the Membership style when it has ZERO to do with that. Massive-Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game....nowhere in that does it mention anything about pay styles or battle passes. This still is an MMORPG (even if it is a little light on the RPG elements to some people's tastes).

Lastly, there's nothing inherently wrong with wanting more, but it does not serve you well to ask for more while acting like you're getting shortchanged or cheated for what you are currently getting. And making this statement in this thread isn't going to get the attention you want it to get as you would posting in it's own proper thread (this announcement is show the rewards for the month of July). And a bit of advice...leave the text with the standard readable colors...unless you want to annoy the people who you want reading your requests. Just sayin'...
    • Like x 1
  9. Proxystar #Perception

As a paying subscriber not feeling wowed or impressed with this months offering, For the destiny tokens this month it is, meh.

Thanks anyway though lol :)
    • Like x 4
  10. Toshknight Loyal Player

i read it:)
    • Like x 1
  11. Toshknight Loyal Player

well. that is also part of it, i am not calling anyone out for enjoying what they are getting out of the current legendary battle pass esk system, most of us even me, have become ok with scraps of what we use to get for 15 bucks a month, I'm not talking when it comes to free items, calendar log in rewards, monthly rewards exedra , that's included in the price paid,
    its just that Mobile gaming Marketing is ripping off people so much , the publishers are making so much money, they are dumb not to try and do the same thing, but it won't last forever.
    its already being contesting in many countries and outright banned in some so far, diablo immortal really is sortof the catalyst for it to come to an end finally specially in the u.s do to them making the diablo mobile title do to backlash, giving it a PC release, and it is good for blizzard in short term, you literally have to spend 100k to get a maxed out character with 5 maxed gems. it is disgraceful and people are paying 1ks of dollars a month, and are telling themselves and they're community they are having fun, not only promoting gambling , but making people think it's the only way to play the game,
    the reason i bring diablo immortal up , is because of my previous post, on how DCUO has adopted the mobile style of login rewards and such.
    every day, since the comic shaded material came out, i was lucky to get 1 on a free booster bundle on a second capsule, it's sat in my bank ever since, but seeing how much the RL money is conquering the games in game market, is ridiculous how meaning less In game money is, 1 million credits, or DC in game cash, is inflating everyday, 1 million is now worth 100k, and a group of 3 people can literally determine what a item goes for as long as they have the RL money to spend, and they can ask what ever they want for getting a lucky RNG drop by posting something that shouldn't be maybe as much as they are trying and succeeding to sell it for, from 900 mil to 3 billion, to even 5 billion, some poor sod offered me 5.5 billion for my shaded comic, i almost gave it to him out of disgust.

my main point of this follow up is to sort of point out in more of detail.

of course , getting log in rewards is not a bad idea, even the way it is, "i just think the quality ATM is not what it can be for pixels." and getting armor that is already in game, enhanced armors like this, should all be like the batman beyond one where u can put a emblem of your choice on it, that makes it better at least.

the fact of the matter, is RL money is ruining the player market, one of the most important parts and experience of a MMO to a big part of players, not being able to go out , run a instance over and over, to try and loot a comic shaded mat , or something like that, is just sad, the marketing and publishers have made the devs, take away from the player to player mmo experience,

PVP is pretty much null and void for most due to the lack of any patch notes or promotion for it, other then the same 12 people trying to duel everyone that walks by them , i feel sorry for them, they deserve better, and the longer more time is spent releasing new shiny to charge 20 bucks a head for a Chance to get , while they could be fixing pvp, rounding out the actual broker problems, add player base vendors for people to have their own shops, and list them on the map, much like another SOE mmo, which was very successful in the player economy,

That's the most important thing about mmos, as i said again, and one of the most appealing, the players content, and when the players are the content by creating vendors, and items, to put on said vendors, or the broker, would make the game 10x more of a experience, and wouldn't make the dlc get old and tired in a week
  12. Proxystar #Perception

If you type in normal size font I might consider taking a read, in the meantime if your screen is either too zoomed in our out.

Ctrl and + key zooms in
    Ctrl and - key zooms out
    Ctrl and 0 key resets the zoom.

Wishing you the best buddy.
  13. Toshknight Loyal Player

thanks mate, yea the Cntrol Scroll wheel is the easiest way, if you are running in a 720 x 1680 rez it will look big heh, but if your in a 1080 x 1872 i think i is, 1080p or 2000p, 4k , you shouldn't have any issues. i did a fix

well. that is also part of it, i am not calling anyone out for enjoying what they are getting out of the current legendary battle pass esk system, most of us even me, have become ok with scraps of what we use to get for 15 bucks a month, I'm not talking when it comes to free items, calendar log in rewards, monthly rewards exedra , that's included in the price paid,
    its just that Mobile gaming Marketing is ripping off people so much , the publishers are making so much money, they are dumb not to try and do the same thing, but it won't last forever.
    its already being contesting in many countries and outright banned in some so far, diablo immortal really is sortof the catalyst for it to come to an end finally specially in the u.s do to them making the diablo mobile title do to backlash, giving it a PC release, and it is good for blizzard in short term, you literally have to spend 100k to get a maxed out character with 5 maxed gems. it is disgraceful and people are paying 1ks of dollars a month, and are telling themselves and they're community they are having fun, not only promoting gambling , but making people think it's the only way to play the game,
    the reason i bring diablo immortal up , is because of my previous post, on how DCUO has adopted the mobile style of login rewards and such.
    every day, since the comic shaded material came out, i was lucky to get 1 on a free booster bundle on a second capsule, it's sat in my bank ever since, but seeing how much the RL money is conquering the games in game market, is ridiculous how meaning less In game money is, 1 million credits, or DC in game cash, is inflating everyday, 1 million is now worth 100k, and a group of 3 people can literally determine what a item goes for as long as they have the RL money to spend, and they can ask what ever they want for getting a lucky RNG drop by posting something that shouldn't be maybe as much as they are trying and succeeding to sell it for, from 900 mil to 3 billion, to even 5 billion, some poor sod offered me 5.5 billion for my shaded comic, i almost gave it to him out of disgust.
    my main point of this follow up is to sort of point out in more of detail.
    of course , getting log in rewards is not a bad idea, even the way it is, "i just think the quality ATM is not what it can be for pixels." and getting armor that is already in game, enhanced armors like this, should all be like the batman beyond one where u can put a emblem of your choice on it, that makes it better at least.
    the fact of the matter, is RL money is ruining the player market, one of the most important parts and experience of a MMO to a big part of players, not being able to go out , run a instance over and over, to try and loot a comic shaded mat , or something like that, is just sad, the marketing and publishers have made the devs, take away from the player to player mmo experience,
    PVP is pretty much null and void for most due to the lack of any patch notes or promotion for it, other then the same 12 people trying to duel everyone that walks by them , i feel sorry for them, they deserve better, and the longer more time is spent releasing new shiny to charge 20 bucks a head for a Chance to get , while they could be fixing pvp, rounding out the actual broker problems, add player base vendors for people to have their own shops, and list them on the map, much like another SOE mmo, which was very successful in the player economy,
    That's the most important thing about mmos, as i said again, and one of the most appealing, the players content, and when the players are the content by creating vendors, and items, to put on said vendors, or the broker, would make the game 10x more of a experience, and wouldn't make the dlc get old and tired in a week

14. tukuan Devoted Player

Shouldn't day 16 be updated. It's giving lvl 15 exos and the current ones are 17.
  15. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

Reading what @Toshknight said... or trying to, which is hard with the tiny fonts. He implied in one of his comments that DCUO is more 'solo-centric' and as a mostly solo player, I'm here to tell you that it is NOT. In fact, if you'd care to look at two of the most successful MMO's out there, FFXIV and ESO, they are both heavily solo-centric. The fact is, MMO no longer means "group content" and both previously mentioned MMOs learned and accepted that early on and completely revamped their games to make it much more soloable... and in doing so, along with great storylines, brought it MILLIONS of players. What has DCUO done, LOST millions of players. IMO it's due to them still holding to the MMO=group idea, and not understanding that solo players want QUESTS, like the first 30 levels, that was the most fun I've had in the game. Otherwise, coming back after being away several years, I've come across "missions" marked as solo- but eventually ends in a GROUP mission to finish. That's NOT 'solo' content IMO. I love the open world solos, and I honestly think they need to increase the marks for everything that is soloable in this game- not to detract from group content- but to make them more attractive to solo players (as in bring players BACK and RETAIN) which is what EG7 has tasked them with doing. Solos and duos should give THREE marks, Alerts 5 and Raids 10... I think that's fair. Also, many of the instanced solo missions (at least what I ran years ago) sucked IMO. They took too long and gave very little in reward... so there honestly was NO incentive to run the instanced solos... so I used to focus on repeating open world solo missions for marks to level. Previously the devs looked at those solo instances and basically said, 'Nobody runs them, so we're not going to add any more' instead of understanding that the reason nobody ran them was BECAUSE they were horribly long and gave little reward for the effort. It had nothing to do with solo players not playing DCUO, it had everything to do with the poor instanced solo content we were given.

One of the biggest, and most obvious problems with DCUO is lack of players, period! You have a focus on group content in a game without enough players to provide constant access to the content. Hence the reason they need to shift focus and add more incentives for solo and duo players... and reduce the amount of focus on larger group and team content until the player base rises to the level to support such content. This would also including making bounties much easier for players to solo- especially in older content where hardly anyone is active anymore.
    • Like x 2
  16. Eve YouTuber

Six days until we find out what's next month reward is. I hope It will be something I have use for
    • Like x 3