Marvel Project at Daybreak Games is canceled

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Jcal, May 25, 2022.

1. DCUO Post Loyal Player

2. Random Mind Dedicated Player

DCUO deleted a thread about the cancelled Marvel MMO, they didn't move it, they deleted it. Why would they do that? I could see moving it to the Funhouse section as it was in the Gameplay section or combining it with this thread, but to just delete it seems weird. It definitely wasn't malicious or anything. Critical sure, malicious no.

My thoughts on their attempt at a Marvel MMO based on the leaks is that it had a very Incredibles type of feel and it was definitely a game I'm not sad is not getting developed. More resources going to DCUO because of the cancelation is an added bonus.

As a huge fan of Marvel Heroes, I wish they would just give us Marvel Heroes 2. Forget coming up with new concepts, update Marvel Heroes for the new generation of consoles and I would be more than happy.
    • Like x 1
  3. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

My thread was deleted out of spite I presume due to me stating despite the added resources the game is going to get, logically it’s not like they’re going to make a DCUO2 or upgrade their engine.