Question for the Elite+ community (and devs)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by lllStrichcodelll, Jun 2, 2022.

1. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Since Swe+ hasnt been beaten legit until today, i was wondering if we could see a change.

No, im not asking for a straight up nerf.

I thought about the possibility of taking away the adds during the 1st boss fight.

Currently its nearly impossible to finish the 1st boss with only 3 tanks. If we wouldnt have adds in that encounter, we could consistently run with 3 tanks, wich helps the overall amount of attempts and speeds up the fight slightly.

The difficulty itself wouldnt be changed.

Thoughts?

Also, would be nice to know (by a Dev) if this is even possible due to attached feats. :)
  2. Tilz Loyal Player

Sounds about legit.

Had on run on this raid (only :( ) and adds were basically the problem. We had soloheal + Troll + dps + dps + 4 Tanks.

Overall i hate that difficult means we need more tanks.
    • Like x 2
  3. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Wait who beat it :O

(unless you mean up to today, I read it as if someone beat it today)
  4. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

I actually think Elite+ could have the difficulty turned up a bit.
    -More adds on the first boss
    -Add mind control elements to each boss
    -Higher health pools for each boss
  5. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah i meant that it hasnt been beaten yet.
  6. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I’d be ok with it but at the same time, sort of against it. It’s going to be the only challenge for a bit and they’ve already nerfed it once. Between practice and gearing up, we’ll get it as is. I haven’t had to tank them yet tho so maybe those that have can say more about it. I’ve just been on proma or jakkec so far.
    • Like x 1
  7. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Like i said, this is actually not about difficulty. Its more of a QoL thing as its awfully hard to get 4 top tier tanks together. The difficulty itself shouldnt suffer with this change.
  8. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Elite plus should only need 2-3 tanks imo. 1 tank means something is too easy (for e+), 4 tanks is overkill not so much in difficulty but time wise.

The odds of a group finishing SWE+ with the same members of the group from start to finish is extremely unlikely because of this. It's a time issue rather than a difficulty issue.

Adds wise maybe its the choice of adds rather than having adds at all.
    • Like x 2
  9. Hraesvelg Always Right

I say...keep it as is. People wanted a brick wall to slam their heads into over and over again because everything is too easy...well, here you go. Have fun.

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  10. zNot Loyal Player

You are asking for nerf kinda. wherever you realize that or not and it already got nerfed once and its elite+ Not elite
    • Like x 2
  11. zNot Loyal Player

Agree the issue with the adds are that its RNG where they spawn AND which adds spawn if they can make it equal for all groups that would be better.
  12. PrincessBunny Well-Known Player

This ^^ I agree keep it as is.
    • Like x 1
  13. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

I'm laughing about the guys who beat Elite + the first day while great endgame players are struggling against this today, what on Earth were they eating for breakfast???
  14. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

"Apple Hacks"
    • Like x 4
  15. Yaiba Committed Player

Wait there is a elite plus community? :confused:
    • Like x 3
  16. Proxystar #Perception

I'm so tempted... I'm so tempted... remember when people say "if you can't beat elite, you can always run regular".. :D :D lol

Yeah let's just say it...

There's always normal elite content if you can't beat elite+

Haha, couldn't resist.
    • Like x 7
  17. KidKretz Committed Player

as a non elite + player, i say keep it as hard as possible :)
    • Like x 1
  18. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

It's actually just impossible and a speed hacker trap. Designed to purge. Wishful thinking, I know.
    • Like x 2
  19. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That is exactly what im doing. :D
    • Like x 1
  20. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Since tha majority seems to be against it - at least for now - i'll take the request back. :)