Why Lernaea's Amulet Is BIS

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mysticwraith, Apr 8, 2022.

1. Mysticwraith Well-Known Player

Your inquisition was a little naive. My tag here for example is Mysticwraith, my channel is Mistick's MMOs, majority of devs and gamers know me by Mysticraven. Your inability to put the obvious together is why I answered your question, and I anticipated an ignorant response by others (not you per say) hence why I made a follow up video. Fact still remains, no one here can dispute the math. No other artifact gives such an increase in raw power that magnifies all powers. If you're not happy with it, that's your personal problem...not mine. As I stated, I don't work in opinion...only numbers
  2. Mysticwraith Well-Known Player

There was one direct heal used, I even said hmm, you might want to give me a direct lol. For the most part though, that is how we roll. I use this artifact on a number of toons...no problems and do exceptional with little to no strain on healers. It is however important to know your position. You aren't in a ground heal....you're dead
  3. Rejchadar Inquisitor

how wrong? in your video you have a healer "as a proper" mitigator ";) in real content the problem is not the damage from the amulet itself, it is not a problem for the healer in itself... but the damage from the amulet in conjunction with the mechanics of the raid (depending on the mechanics , it can be either death or loss of damage (for example, the healer is under control, the cola is on cd ... and you no longer deal damage ...), the amulet is good, very good ... but situational .... and this is already not bis...
    • Like x 5
  4. Great Architect Loyal Player

That must be very nice for you, but regardless the "math(s)" only give you results under an ideal situation. They don't translate into gameplay, no matter how hard we wish they will.

Let's assume that your influence is *so strong* that everybody (or even just two or three DPS) plays Amulet now. How does that scale with healing? Can it? It's an arithmetic increase against a non-scaling resource (math {s}). Which means we run out of it, quite quickly.

So. Where does that leave everybody (else)?

Smartest man on the cinder.

It's not relevant how great your DPS is on paper, because optimising it at the expense of the group is a non-starter. It's an interesting practical experiment, but you've not ever taken it out of the lab, have you?
    • Like x 4
  5. Great Architect Loyal Player

I do love your awkward mis-phrasing and condescension, though. It's almost like you don't know who I am ;) .
    • Like x 3
  6. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

creepy post
    • Like x 2
  7. Mysticwraith Well-Known Player

What part of "that's how we roll" wasn't clear? Every range build I'm working on uses this artifact, so once again...you assume incorrect
  8. Mysticwraith Well-Known Player

Risk verses reward! The fact still is present...it is by all definition Best In Slot. I never said there wasn't any risks, I just said it pushes out the most damage
  9. Mysticwraith Well-Known Player

Well, no offense, but if you posted a video with part of your forum ID attached, I would assume that was you in the videos :p
  10. Zneeak Devoted Player

If you're wondering and pondering the question: "Should I take this man seriously?",
    i'll help you decide by sharing one of his other videos that he's uploaded:
    • Like x 4
  11. Mysticwraith Well-Known Player

I'm also on spotify, googleplay, and Itunes. I was also on the radio once upon time if you're that interested lol
  12. Mysticwraith Well-Known Player

I mean, what where you thinking? lmao! You thought you could troll me? good luck with that. I have over a million views and was also awarded top 10 content creator before lol
  13. Mysticwraith Well-Known Player

now here's my reply to you. Know your place, cattle
  14. Mysticwraith Well-Known Player

Btw, Mepps, I'm trying to be good this time around. I still have a problem...biting my lip however.
  15. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

You make all these claims about being some big shot but everything you say makes you look like some random guy trying to fake it till you make it. You become hostile whenever anyone offers any feedback to your testing. No professional tester does this. Professional testers embrace feedback to be able to improve testing. You use real world factors to simulate situations you’d find in real world use. All of that is common sense. Something you try to imply others lack.

BiS means Best in Slot. It’s the optimal item to use. Amulet is a situational BiS. It’s not the best to use since there are situations where it will get you in trouble. You are able to maintain your health just fine against sparring targets. Great job. Doesn’t prove anything.

Show a video using it in a solo. Use it in a duo with another dps. Using it with any other healer if you need it. Elite duo too. Do it over in alerts and then in raids including elite. Give actual testing. Not just you using it on sparring targets and making claims that it’s BiS.

And I will get ahead of the curve since I’m sure what you will do. Real testers don’t get the best footage and use it to showcase an item as it’s average use. So if you run 3 raids and don’t die in 1 of them but in the other 2 you constantly die than the one raid is an outliner. Just thought you should know since you don’t come off as a professional tester that has done private testing for multiple companies and been on radio lol
    • Like x 8
  16. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Good to know. I must have missed that in the video. I’m assuming NVB is doing most of the grunt work?
  17. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Did you just call yourself cattle? What is happening in here
    • Like x 3
  18. Galop New Player

Could u tell the atomic players In game name or loadout? I must aquire the atomic dps sauce
  19. Hraesvelg Always Right

This right here. All the puffery and braggadocio doesn't make you look cool or impressive, more like you're trying to cover up some insecurities. I would have thought the guy was a teenager, but after seeing the thumbnail of the NSYNC video...c'mon, man. Getting your hackles up over a disagreement isn't some "alpha" BS, it's this:

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  20. Galop New Player

Do you have any atomic loadouts that could be useable in elite content