Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - April 2022

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 31, 2022.

1. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Not the first time it has happened, and the last time it did it was corrected.
  2. Aren Sul Committed Player

Another bit of April Fool's greatness!
    A couple of questions before I get this incredible new trinket:
    • Will it only be around temporarily (like my all-time favorite the 60's Batman "Pow" "Bam" one), or is it permanent?
    • If it is permanent, will it be learnable for the vending machine like other henchmen?
  3. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Any chance they bring back the Ambush Bug collection?
    • Like x 1
  4. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Thanks although I opened it for the style.
  5. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Except it was a style I needed so it wasn't a total loss.
    • Like x 1
  6. Eve YouTuber

isn't the collection you can get around amusement mile?
  7. Aren Sul Committed Player

I just went to Gotham and did a little bit of collecting. Yes, it's there. I got a Gotham Street Signs collection item and a Best Collection Ever item and that's the one that gives you Ambush Bug when you complete it. Just farm regular collection items and they will show up (I think every 1 in 3 or 4)
  8. Eve YouTuber

Seems to be permanent, I was able to see it on other characters in the base.
    • Like x 1
  9. Aren Sul Committed Player

• Like x 1
  10. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

NOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I think it was a random drop as was said above like the Valentine and St. Paddy's day collections.
    • Like x 1
  12. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

For me it's one out of every 10.
    • Like x 1
  13. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Never mind, should have read further up the thread. :oops:
  14. Dene Devoted Player

they are sorting it
  15. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

So you raised the prices for the Fate vendor? It now costs a Destiny token for items like Winter Storm aura, Peacemaker Helmet, and Two-Toned Cape box. They raised the cost of the regular auras(Blue, Dark Blue, Golden, etc.) to 150 Fate Tokens and things like the trinkets to 250. Why? All of these were 100 Fate tokens before. I know the reason, I just want to hear it.
  16. Eve YouTuber

The 21st reward always costs 2 Destiny tokens (For f2p) and 1 Destiny Token for members. As for the rest I haven't noticed the change to be fair, but maybe I don't visit Doctor Fate's vendor enough. Might be an oversight
  17. Eve YouTuber

Mepps can you drop the picture for the Lois Lane style pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    • Like x 1
  18. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I may be wrong but only the first few things I remember costing Destiny tokens(source marks, quarks, etc). I remember these things being 100 Fate tokens. As I said, I could be wrong but I don't think I am.
    • Like x 1
  19. Denim New Player

Am I crazy or was there always a vault where the unicorn supply drop and material would be? I've waited for 7 months after returning to this game to find nobody knows where I can get these. People say 'maybe' in a duo or something.
    • Like x 1
  20. LoganCaron Active Player

Would be nice to know what we getting looks like and make the 80th anniversary Batman and Superman emblems color changeable