Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - April 2022

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 31, 2022.

1. Drax Dragon New Player

There is one problem. Unlike past rewards, the new armor is not account bound. I logged in on my main and claimed it, not realizing I cant give it to my alt that can actually use the loser level item. It caps at 305. and my main is in all 310 gear/ I hope this is a bug that gets fixed
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

This is the first April 1st without a vault as it's not really a 'seasonal'. I was wondering if they'd do the old stuff via a grant though, as there is the trinket, supply drop, material, and the 2 'accessories' we got last year (or 2?) with the exclamation and question marks.

Personally I have a storage toon full of this junk, but for those just starting this year, it might be nice to...and maybe they will still....grant it.
  3. Charon Lead Content Designer

Exclamation and Question Mark are on Daily Vendor. Rest are drops off of last bosses throughout the game like in other Seasonals. The time frame for this ending has not been decided (before anyone asks) but it does go beyond today and over the weekend at the very least.
    • Like x 2
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I don't need them, but always appreciate you making 'old' stuff available for those that do.
  5. Wickedwillow Well-Known Player

I am still hoping that the reason that there are no pictures is because this is an April Fool's Day joke and the real reward will be announced tomorrow (the 2nd). I really have no desire for a women's business suit.
    • Like x 1
  6. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Hey! I was right!
    • Like x 4
  7. Punkpirate Well-Known Player

Ok april fool day is over, seriously where is the picture for 21 day reward, I have mind to cancel membership, if I have no idea what it looks like.
  8. kallader Committed Player

No teaser for the 21 days item and no Superman in the next dlc wtf is that
  9. Eve YouTuber

He is in Episode 43, he is in the duo.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  10. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Oh my god, THAT, that right there. Is my ideal perfect hairstyle for my character. By some miracle of miracles, let that be obtainable
    • Like x 3
  11. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Omg he looks like Emo Superboy!
  12. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Danzig?
    [IMG]

Also would be awesome if that Superman chest was a EP43 vendor addition and totally color changeable logo and all.
    • Like x 2
  13. Punkpirate Well-Known Player

Can someone explain why its been 3 days and not a single screenshot of 21 day item? how is this even possible to upload 1 image , im exited and not exited same time now.
  14. Dystopy New Player

The Tin Foil Hat/Unicorn Power Material/Unicorn Supply Drop are Boss Drops? I made toons with these styles particularly in mind for their concepts. I also have honestly not seen any of these drops yet, nor has anyone in groups that I have been in so far?!?!
  15. tukuan Devoted Player

It's a little annoying to be sure, but given that they posted on Friday if it wasn't ready then, then it won't be up til Monday.
    • Like x 1
  16. thedemonocus Loyal Player

Ok the business suit was a good April fools joke now tell us what the real 21 day reward is.
  17. thedemonocus Loyal Player

its not i checked on the test server
  18. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

LOL, Of course you won't find bonus style rewards on the vendor right now. They add them in like 2-3 months into the DLC. I find it insanely funny that after all this time with the usual routine we know, someone actually checked to see if they were on test.
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It is permanent and it is available in the base dispenser like the other henchmen.
    • Like x 4
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I assume getting a permanent version of that sound effect trinket from previous years is still a no? :)
    • Like x 1