Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - April 2022

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 31, 2022.

1. G I Jane2 New Player

Can't Wait to See It!
  2. G I Jane2 New Player

Can't wait to see it
  3. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

Is that the purple and black suit we've seen in Doom Metropolis?
    • Like x 1
  4. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

It's insane to me how this announcement was posted with out pictures. Anyone else feel that way? Just annoying.
    • Like x 1
  5. BatgirlS2 Level 30

Please nerf the new henchmen! Lol
    • Like x 3
  6. Hraesvelg Always Right

Yeah, they're way too OP.
    • Like x 1
  7. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Now we just need starro controlled variant as the next joke. They can beat us up
    • Like x 1
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah....cause tanking with all the pets, grims, quizlets, henchmen and sidekicks wasn't bad enough.....let's add some more 'henchmen'.
  9. Eve YouTuber

The new Henchmen are so powerful they crash the game :p
  10. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Why is the gear not account bound? Got a ARGUS belt box and tried to put it in my shared bank and it says cannot trade. This is a first. I used to be able to put the gear in my shared bank but all of a sudden I can't? Why the change?
  11. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I'm curious is the gear supposed to be 320cr? with the new DLC isn't even on test yet
  12. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I image yes because they this last time before lod launched
    • Like x 1
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yeah, our bad. We didn't get them taken/approved on time.
    • Like x 1
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is intended.
    • Like x 5
  15. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Nice indeed sir. I like it! :)
  16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'd say hold out on it. This has happened before and normally they've corrected items that are supposed to be account bound but aren't.

They were probably exhausted from all the design and implementation of the henchmen....and just missed the 'account bound' switch on the gear.
    • Like x 3
  17. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

The only benefit I got was the style but I could have used this on one of my alts. The Henchmen, BTW, are hilarious.
    • Like x 1
  18. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

You know....there's no requirement that you open the item immediately, right? I also claimed mine on the wrong toon....just waiting to make sure I can hand it off to one that would use it, but I also don't need the style on that toon, so claiming it would have 0 benefit....so holding off is a no brainer.
    • Like x 1
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It will be made account bound.
    • Like x 1
  20. Punkpirate Well-Known Player

So when picture? By 14th April please, I need to know If i keep subscription or not, mostly do it for 21 day rewards now.
    • Like x 1