QoL changes the game could improve from, add your suggestions.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Trykz, Oct 27, 2021.

1. Trykz Dedicated Player

Just had one of our new members who is a new player ask if there’s a setting to auto accept que pops.
    Idek what to say to that.
    Genius.
  2. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

had role optional disabled and would end up in alert with 4 DPSs all the time in recent days.
    Is support role for them not shown next to their equiped dps sole anymore? or is role optional alert not working?

(USPC user) ever since i came back (after a 5 year break), the UI 90% of the time does not show up on instance load in, I have to hit a button twice to make it appear, PC user. I will not resubscribe.
  3. Brit Loyal Player

1. Make the Collections menu work like the Feats menu, where completed collections are migrated to the bottom and are colored, that way you don't have to scroll through hundreds of them to find the one you're actually working on.

2. Fix the Base Decorating "Permission to Decorate". Since it was introduced, it has ALWAYS been broken. You can grant other players permission to decorate, but it does not actually allow them to, you know, place or remove or move any base items. Which basically is everything that you need to do base decorating. The tech has already been perfected with League Hall decorating; we just need to port that identical system over to Lairs so that the permission actually works.

3. Name Purge as a regular part of game maintenance, clearing out names from non-subscribers that haven't logged in within the past 18 months.

4. Station Cash for subscribers should just automatically go into your Station Cash wallet without requiring opening the store and clicking "Hey, are you sure you absolutely want to receive what you paid for, instead of having it expire?"

5. All Orbital Strikes, Supply Drops, Henchmen, Pet Trinkets, Transformation Trinkets, and Emote Trinkets get added to your Base Vendor once unlocked, so they do not have to occupy inventory forever, but can be reclaimed at any point in the future when you want to change them.

6. A check-box on the Generator for "Automatic Payment" so that any time your mainframe expires, it automatically takes the money/marks to refresh itself.

7. All styles should be opened for style unlocking. Give us something to do with our Replay Badges.

8. All episode styles older than the past 3 expansions should be added to Vendor 00 and Vendor 22. There is no reason why we should need to run an obsolete raid 200 times due to bad RNG.

9. A separate "Beard" style slot that works independent of the Hair or Face style, so that the new hairstyles can actually be worn with a beard as well.

10. Stop putting baked-in emblems on new styles and instead leave a blank Emblem slot in that space, so we can use that iconic emblem... or any other one we might prefer instead.
    • Like x 2
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Good Zod yes. I've been running the Vault a lot on alts as I left last X-mas with almost 0 currency left over, so I need to bang out 240 marks and am not a fan of running the inside run....having to constantly bounce back and forth to the HOL just to talk to Frosty is a PITA if the vault is all that alt is doing.

For that matter, can we shorten the stupid long Hal dialog when we pick up the daily mission? Or make it 'square' skippable? I actually avoid doing the outdoor on some toons just to avoid talking to Hal.
    • Like x 2
  5. Trykz Dedicated Player

Lmao I literally start his dialogue then go make coffee lol
    • Like x 1
  6. Trykz Dedicated Player

In another thread, but since then point is to condense to one gonna throw it in here as well,
    Do something with the fate tokens.
    10k:1 for a destiny token
    1k:1 for a stabilizer.
    Something.
  7. Hunted2468 Well-Known Player

Finally create and sell a Portable Armoury Trinket on the Marketplace.

Works the same as the Portable Workstation, hell could even look the same for all I care. Nothing fancy at first, just allows people to swap in/out Armoury's in the Field/Open World/Instances. But could be expanded upon in later updates if popular.

To avoid any possibility of future Exploitation though, its completely unusable whilst in Combat Mode. Only for use out of Combat. Mainly there so people don't have to warp to bases 6000 times a year.
    • Like x 1
  8. Trykz Dedicated Player

Brilliant.
  9. Trykz Dedicated Player

I wonder if it would be possible to do separate hero and villain mechanics within the same raid?
    Nothing raid changing even, take something like the alerts present breaking phase and just have a tally of presents broke by hero’s and by villains, winners win the voice over or something. A cross faction variant, that works the same way whether it’s played strictly hero or villain.
    Something to add to the hero villain thing but isn’t the amount of work as an entire raid or cutscene?
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Meh, we already have scoreboard chasers who won't bother to pick up someone for fear of losing DPS, not sure we need them also chasing things like who broke the most presents. I'd rather see something like this added as a particular 'competition' in some specific run or another vs some overall QOL change.
    • Like x 1
  11. Trykz Dedicated Player

Yea definitely wouldn’t want this in place of any of the things in this thread. Random thought wrong thread lol.
  12. Trykz Dedicated Player

Bumping to see if maybe recent events shook loose any new ideas :)
  13. Ergotth Committed Player

Well here's one: ~2 seconds of invulnerability once you were picked up. Because there is nothing more frustrating than being killed the moment you JUST GOT UP! Before you could even hit the Soda button or receive orbital drop or the healer finish his heal. Or worse, when the bloody boss put some sort of hazard where I stood. If I was picked up, I have the bloody right to take a breath and recover.
    • Like x 2
  14. Trykz Dedicated Player

I feel the frustration lol.
    Had my share of death hat tricks lol
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, this was the reason why my first non starter arti, which was the 'Lazarus pit water', got fed to another arti after I got it to 160. Besides the fact that it used the same button to activate as my melee button and 2 potential powerset moves (so I hit it by accident...a lot), you'd rez and die all in 1 second....total BS. A second or 2 of invulnerability or a touch more health at rez would be awesome.
    • Like x 1
  16. zNot Loyal Player

Make premium player be able to trade cash with legendary members it makes no sense to have no cap on broker but premium players cannot trade away cash how are resets supposed to be sold? Just between legendary members? Makes people not wanna buy replay badges
  17. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Ok so here's one I've made before, but not in this thread, and it's been irking me a lot this week with the constant change of gear as the new DLC is active. If we can't get the white mods added to our armory or other 'non gear' location so it's constantly changing, can we at least get the stupid prompts taken away revolving around them? Do I really need to know that once I socket my 'Energized fireburst' it won't be tradable?....it's NOT tradable EVER. Do I really need to be prompted each time I'm going to donate a piece of gear that has a mod in it? Oh no....I'll lose my weapon mod....where ever will I get one again? Oh yeah, from the base vendor where I get them for free as many times as I want.

These prompts were made when the white mods came in TCs or whatever and were tradable and removable, or they were from when we could have Might/Vit/etc...mods in gear which were removable. They have not been so for a LOOOOONG time, drop the prompts please. It's an added frustration on the already frustrating task of having to repeatedly swap them as you shuffle gear. Getting rid of that would be better, but in the meantime, drop the prompts as they add no value.
    • Like x 1
  18. Trykz Dedicated Player

+1000000000000000

tac mods are a source of so much unneeded frustration.
    Just an outdated clunky system in desperate need of a fix.
  19. Frozt_Bite_Batonz New Player

I don't know if it was ever discussed or mentioned but we need more buff icons to be specific...

[IMG]

which I mean we have these but we probs need some timer or more specific ones what we are buffed.

I have played many variety of MMOs in my life, yet this is probably only MMO that doesn't show what all the buffs I have on the screen.
    I know some ppl might hate the idea of having whole screen covered with buff icons, but that picture above lacks too much..

for example, when the seasonal comes we have variety of treats that buff health, damage or heals.
    I know only Comp. Omega stacks with other consumables yet we have only 1 icon and don't know which one expires 1st.

[IMG]

this is just a suggestion like OP said and I photoshopped it to show my point.
    (ignore Season cookie and Nitro on together, I forgot those two can't stack when I photoshopped)

since we have VERY many many buffs like Consumables, Artifacts, Augments (passives), Trinkets, Seasonal Treats, Party member buffs, and now even Allies, can we get sth like those icons on screen that we have WHAT buff and how long we have left kinda thing?
    • Like x 2
  20. Ergotth Committed Player

Heck, instead of socketing those dumb mods on our gear, why not give us AN INTERFACE TO SOCKET THE MODS NO MATTER THE GEAR EQUIPPED? For players who are constantly dropping better gear, we just can't keep the mods in it for more than a couple runs! And some Mods can be really good, like healing when using shield.