Triple House of Legends Currency!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 17, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

BONUS GRAINS OF TIME!

Time is a thief that steals the show. Or something.

Anyway, Grains of Time (currency) rewards are TRIPLED this week in House of Legends' Save the Universe content. Open the new On Duty menu and look for Save the Universe. Right now, ALL three sets of Save the Universe Classics are available. Get your gear ready for Episode 42: Legion of Doom this December.

Grains of Time are the primary currency for House of Legends and are used for obtaining new gear and rewards from the episode vendors.

Plus, several new items are now available on the episode vendor:
    • Green Time-Torn Material
    • Red Time-Torn Material
    • Green Time-Torn Aura
    • Gold Time-Torn Aura
    • Red Time-Torn Aura
    • Time-Torn Energy Accessory

[IMG]

The bonus week begins with daily server restarts on Thursday, November 18, 2021, and runs through Wednesday, November 24, 2021.
    • Like x 19
  2. Eve YouTuber

Love that!
    • Like x 3
  3. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Finally glad new stuff was added to the vendor.
    • Like x 3
  4. fightfriend Active Player

Are the new materials going to be connected to feats ?
    • Like x 2
  5. rimvader Well-Known Player

Oh Yeah!! This is gonna....

....US PC/PS Downtime

The US PC/PS world will be taken offline at 5:30AM PT on Thursday, November 18, 2021. The downtime is expected to last 12 hours.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  6. Beetleguise New Player

I aprreciate this but I must say it is upsetting. If I had known this a few hours ago I would not have used my replay badges on Save the Universe content.
  7. Ice master187 Active Player

Well they dis say they would have all the stu content up at once b4 the new dlc went live
    • Like x 1
  8. Skybreen7 Level 30

OK, very curious, whats a time torn energy accessory?

Oh (edit) thanks Devs for the x3 marks :)
    • Like x 2
  9. Jcal Dedicated Player

Holy Moly!! What a nice surprise. I might need all that Red goodness!
  10. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Hmm surprised to see more reg time torn material variations, wouldve been neat to see chroma time torns
    • Like x 5
  11. SpyderBite Active Player

So US PC/PS/Switch are losing out on a day of this? :(
    • Like x 2
  12. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

yep and you get this for your trouble, also its not really a day its more like a few hours

Here's what you get IF WE DO come up within your server's expected downtime:
    • Thank You Gift (over $12 in value)
      • 3 Unlocked Wondrous Time Capsules
      • 21 Source Marks
      • 12 Grains of Time
      • 100 Replay Badges
    Here's what you get instead IF WE DO NOTcome up within your server's expected downtime:
    • Oops! Thank You Gift (over $29 in value)
      • 4 Unlocked Wondrous Time Capsules
      • 30 Source Marks
      • 16 Grains of Time
      • 150 Replay Badges
      • 20,700 Artifact XP
      • 13,800 Ally Favor
      • 207 Fate Tokens
    • Like x 2
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Half of a day.
    • Like x 3
  14. inferno Loyal Player

Thank you, thank and aaaaaaaaa-thank you.
    • Like x 1
  15. rimvader Well-Known Player

The US PC/PS world will be taken offline at 5:30AM PT on Thursday, November 18, 2021. The downtime is expected to last 12 hours.

A few is is 3-4, 6 is half dozen.
    But We are talking after 8:30pm EST for the 'Oops! Thank You Gift ' .
    It seems like it will be a lost day for many US PC/PS since the Bonus is after the restart and maintenance.
    • Like x 2
  16. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. Achikah All About That Base

Looks like it's about that time to get the ol' neglected alts geared up, especially with the triple STU content. Marvelous!
    • Like x 4
  18. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Yes with triple STU marks and Superman n WW content back I'm glad I got the weekend off from work for a change. It's going to be a long twelve hours for me today. I'm definitely going to try and put alts thru some content for a change.
    • Like x 1
  19. Boss Dark Side Well-Known Player

20. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

thank you the the reminder on how long up to 12 hours is... still not a whole day tho.. also several is 3 to 7, a few is a few.. and im willing to bet money a lot of people will still be playing after the downtime through the night as usual.. thats a few hours till reset. and yes i am aware of time zone differences and people have to work as do I... statement still stands..

it boggles my mind how some act as if this game is paying there bills or rent. So what if you miss out on something, play the next day... If the 75 cents you lost out on due to the downtime (if you're a member) is that big of an issue maybe you need to look at your spending habits.

This last part IS NOT directed at the person i was replying to