Downtime Server Maintenance - November 4, 2021 - Game Update 118

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Magg Redd Well-Known Player

Oh lord I lost a day of playing a game I paid for, the world is coming to an end (that is sarcasm incase it went over some heads). Lets do the math for those complaining about not being able to play. I do the 3 month thing at $38 and some change.

$39 for the 3 month Sub divided by 90 days (39 /90 = .43333) = 44 cents A DAY (I will round up). Holy heck, I am out a whole whopping 44 cents cause I was not able to play because of down time, I am financially ruined and will have to claim bankruptcy (again sarcasm)

Yes, the downtime was a little frustrating for me because it was the one day of the week, my friends and I were all able to get on at the same time, and I was not able to log in to get my daily rewards and grain of time, but crap happens. Anyone who works in a tech based business knows that anytime there are upgrades either software or hardware (or in this case both), an unforeseen issue is bound to come up. I am sure the IT guys wanted this to go as smoothly and quickly as we did, and there not be issues causing extra work and headaches for them trying to figure out and fix things as quick as possible.
    • Like x 5
  2. Royal Tsuyoki New Player

we will probaby hear something about the down instances soon. i have a half day at work today so by the time i get home maybe something will have happened?!
  3. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

I keep getting error code 0x0018 right now when trying to log in.
    • Like x 2
  4. Kewleo Level 30

I can't get in either.
    • Like x 1
  5. Texas Swindler New Player

Yes I am getting error too. Says authentication issue connecting to the world
    • Like x 1
  6. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

We get an unannounced update to download and now the game doesn't work. Sounds about right for how this game has been lately lol.
    • Like x 1
  7. Vagenda Well-Known Player

Same here:
    "DISCONNECTED
    There was an authentication issue connecting to the world. Please try again. <0x0100>
    Please exit the game and relaunch"

3 attempts - same error.
  8. TritonD3 Well-Known Player

It's ridiculous. I stopped playing because of how sloppy the game was becoming, and only came back because I had heard things had improved, but it's worse than ever.
    • Like x 1
  9. Irvynnge Loyal Player

same here. authentication error.
  10. FasstViis New Player

full off bugs..i am stuck and i cant connect after i juump in titan island ...fix them plz ori i will delete it forever and for last time
  11. Nº4 Level 30

HELLO and PLEASE vinculate the server info to the server really.. to this way when the server shutdown ... the page will update the status automatically... IMPOSSIBLE TO LOG JUST NOW... SERVER DOWN.
    HOLA Y POR FAVOR... vinculen la informacion del server al servidor realmente como si fuera un player mas conectado... de esa manera cuando el server se caiga... la pagina actualiza el estado automaticamente.. IMPOSIBLE CONECTAR AHORAMISMO... SERVIDOR CAIDO. esperando a que lo arreglen .
  12. Srchill99999 Level 30

Curious on when we can get back into the bop, metal 1, chaos Gotham, and starring deluge open world?
    • Like x 1
  13. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

Hopefully soon. I want all those weekly bounty Source Marks.
    • Like x 1
  14. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

any word on sorting out the missing stats?
  15. Imgravity New Player

any word on when the stats are going to be fixed? As well as fixing strategist card
  16. Neb153 Level 30

The hotfix was posted and my PS4 got an update but I still can't warp to any of the closed areas
  17. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Hot Fix is for tomorrow (November 9), so you won’t be able to enter until after restart
    • Like x 1
  18. Zero303 Well-Known Player

getting an error and got disconnected when trying to conncet?
    and on daybreakgames webiste server status it says population locked?
  19. Periphalos New Player

haven't received anythink so far...:eek: (PC)
    • Like x 1
  20. Royal Tsuyoki New Player

cross your fingers....this reset should resolve the instance issues.