Downtime Server Maintenance - November 4, 2021 - Game Update 118

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Nº4 Level 30

aqui ahora no te pueden enseñar a jugar xD sacaron el break guard que es lo maximo de divertido y cada boss tiene un stuff diferente para que no te aburras.. lo aburrido es llegar a un boss empezar a pegar como un mono y pasarlo facil sin hacer nada.. he dejado mil juegos por eso.. este es mi favorito xD aqui no gana el mas fuerte hace mucho tiempo... si no el mas habilidoso xD eso lo amo... por mucho cash que gastes.. si eres manco te quedas manco xD me flipa. EL MEJOR JUEGO DEL MUNDO
    • Like x 1
  2. Control Creed Well-Known Player

I agree, best game in the world, but... a little less menu and crafting would be nice.
    • Like x 1
  3. CassUV Well-Known Player

Scorecard still bugged. We can’t scroll up/down in the names.
  4. Amalgam Universe Online New Player

I love dcuo, its arguably my fav game of all time. I love and appreciate the dev team and the great hard work they do for us. When dcuo has downtime problems similar to today, free players should receive 1 free gift of their choice from the marketplace plus 24 hrs. worth of all in game currency. Premium players get that plus a random gift. Members get all of that plus 1 month worth of member benefits.
  5. myandria Item Storage

Hmm..

I have to disagree with this; how can you calculate 24 hours worth of in-game currency when each player engages the game differently and each player plays the game for different amounts of time? As far as that free "gift of choice" from the marketplace; not gonna happen, not even for subscribers.

Since all players are affected by the downtime, all players should receive a gift; Mepps has mentioned an upcoming free gift for the downtime in the beginning of this thread.
    • Like x 3
  6. sSavitaRr Level 30

i thought we'll get free rewards? or after maintenance?
  7. ChickeNnBiscuiTs Level 30

no a free player should not have that choice lmao really pay to get it as I do.
    • Like x 1
  8. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

I ran a solo using the Omnibus this morning to test the stat clamp + 15 out. I did feel more powerful. Perhaps I will end my boycott of Save the Universe. Thank you Devs for making these adjustments.
    • Like x 1
  9. Royal Tsuyoki New Player

did the open world areas and instances get fixed yet or will that occur during todays server reset? hotfix?
    • Like x 1
  10. Regan LadyMastermind New Player

"Everyone gets free stuff" but what and when? :p
    • Like x 2
  11. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I was surprised that I didn't see a hotfix for these this morning. Are they working now?
  12. DCUO ADDICTED New Player

Did anyone else save the universe content from rip Hunter not reset
    • Like x 1
  13. Jennacide New Player

Yesterday the Twitter account suggested they would update when they decide what it is, etc. Keep an eye on that I suppose?
  14. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

There was no restart this morning, so all of these are still down. Maybe we'll get a midday fix?
  15. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Mine didn't either, is this a bug?
  16. Savage-_99 New Player

Yeah I am having the same problem and I got mine from the bundle when they had the flashpoint ally bundle in the marketplace
  17. 080669 New Player

They had a really bad, really long day. We should at least give them some time to sleep and do a root cause analysis before they quick patch things.
    • Like x 1
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are tracking down the stats and ally reported issues today and we believe we have a fix for the instances we had to disable. We're racing here to get these issues tackled and will have information on a gift once we're out of the woods and we see how long it took.

Look for the gift to arrive later next week.
    • Like x 19
  19. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Just wanted to pop in and say that the communication has been excellent lately, Mepps. Thanks for the heads up and letting us know what's going on. It makes a big difference.
    • Like x 2
  20. TritonD3 Well-Known Player

The amount of people praising and just all around *** kissing is baffling. Every single update since I have returned to the game (a couple months ago) has been pushed out in an abysmal state. Quality Assurance seems to be non-existent. They have been selling marketplace items that have been broken for over a year (light streams) with no fix in sight and no warning to potential buyers. Allies that were knowingly broken were put on the marketplace for sale. Communication from devs except for critical issues has seemed to have stopped completely.

I know I'm negative a lot but I do really care about the game. I've been playing it for what, 11 years now? The devs (or upper-management? We don't get a lot of info about behind the scenes) need some tough love right now, not a pat on the back. (Except for Oceans and the Art Team. Give them a raise for what they've been able to accomplish with an aging engine that has been held back by limitations since launch. Though can we please get an updated grass texture? Most of the textures in the game (except for some old costume pieces) actually hold up really well all these years later, but I wince every time I look at the grass in game. Especially in 31st Century.
    • Like x 2