Day 21

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Wzlinnkk54, Oct 1, 2021.

1. Wzlinnkk54 Active Player

Is there a neat style item again this month?
  2. PhilOsyfee Active Player

Helm of Nabu's Chosen (Dr. Fate Helmet)
    Unless you are asking about what this upcoming item will be? Then I do not know.
  3. Eve YouTuber

Lord of Chaos Accessory on Day 21.
    • Like x 6
  4. XxSteelLightxX New Player

I know this is off topic but is anyone else having problems with there builds showing in new manor my armours are there my builds are there i just cant see them
  5. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Feat for it too or just the accessory?
  6. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

What's the gear style for the daily rewards this month ?
  7. SuperCanuck New Player

Enhanced Hunters gear
    • Like x 3
  8. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Is that the Huntress style ?
  9. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

Is that something new? I can't find any info on a Lord of Chaos accessory.
    • Like x 1
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Yes.

Yeah. I'm like 99% sure they said the Day 21 reward would always be something brand new. I'm thinking it'll be something similar to the Doctor Fate Ankh accessory, but Lords of Chaos themed ofc. Hopefully it's not just a recolour of the Doctor Fate one.
    • Like x 2
  11. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

That's a waste it's the Huntress style it's not even that old and we already got an enhanced version of it .
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Yeah I won't lie, I was pretty disappointed when I heard that's what it was. I was under the impression from previous streams that while it won't always be a full new style that it would at least be a re-textured version of an old style or an enhanced version of a style that didn't already have an enhanced version. I didn't think we'd be getting recycled styles, let alone one we just got last year.

Edit: Just read Dragonnes' post below stating the devs have said they would be rotating in older styles. I must have missed that or misheard/misread them somewhere along the way.
    • Like x 3
  13. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

They haven't announced it yet, but it's already on daily rewards menu (at least on EU).
    [IMG]

The set is indeed Enhanced Retribution from BOP. I believe devs also said they won't be making a new style each month and instead will be rotating some of the older sets.
    • Like x 2
  14. Eve YouTuber

Just the accessory. It's the member reward at day 21. Nabu's Helm did not give us a feat either.
  15. Brandon-richard Active Player

No Lord of Chaos Hair. Definitely disappointed.
  16. Jafin 10000 Post Club

We have Klarion's hair. He's a Lord of Chaos. Or do you mean Mordru? There are lots of Lords of Chaos.
    • Like x 1
  17. ParadoxVanguard Well-Known Player

They should really include Stabilizers in the Daily rewards especially considering it use to be something we could grind to get daily. Unless they plan on updating Dr.Fate vendor items the Daily rewards are going to become underwhelming very fast if not already. Or at least have it so we can convert a certain amount of the regular tokens to the destiny tokens to purchase the more worthwhile stuff Fate has.
  18. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

In the livestream they said they would refresh older styles but the Huntress style isn't even that old and easy to get so it's a big let down. I was expecting a few months of them try I didn't think the ball would drop this fast.
  19. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

For real I'm not asking for a 2 hour livestream showing off the monthly rewards but at least a post letting people know the style and the 21 day reward.
  20. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Yeah but they could of picked an older style to enhance then give us something we got last year.