Wishful Thinking: My Inactive Characters Inside Base

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lovora Liaht, Sep 27, 2021.

1. Irvynnge Loyal Player

yeah, absolutely. double two thumbs up plusgood.
  2. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

I absolutely love the idea, wish they could come with us everywhere we go too -_- like an own boss leading my own league of heroes/villains. But running around the base is cool too. It'd look like a Hall of Justice people running around doing their own duties. Or imagine we could go with them anywhere and switch between characters in instances ¤○¤. At least we could make a use of them, I don't feel like working on more than even 1 character.
    • Like x 1
  3. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Indeed but you know they'll be like "Have your ALT come down and strike your enemies as a new sidekick trinket, only 39.99$ (Taxes not included) on the Marketplace!"
  4. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

This right here gave me classic JRPG vibes.
    The way how the entire party followed one another on the map.
    Very cool idea!
    • Like x 1
  5. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

I'd pay for that!!! XDDD
    • Like x 1
  6. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Make it $29.99 and I’ll use my credit card! Wait …. My alt is a villain.
    • Like x 1
  7. BumblingB I got better.

Better yet! They will be making money smiting your enemies AND enjoy it to boot. :)
    • Like x 2
  8. Brit Loyal Player

This sounds awesome, but I would settle for just a few pieces of low-hanging fruit, rather than something this big.

A few generic NPC models that can be placed within the base. Generic person. Generic cop. Generic criminal. Just take the models from the open world Metropolis and Gotham and treat them like furniture. Maybe have some variations where they are stuck in the motion of performing a single one of the Emote actions, so you can have a Generic Scientist that is doing the /Terminal motion to put at your computer.

And fix the "Permission to Move Items" permission on the Mainframe, because it has been broken since Lairs were released. You can select the "Permission to Move Items" permission for another character, grant them permission to decorate, but then when they come into the base... they can't decorate. They are not allowed to place, remove, or move any items. They can only rotate the items in their current spot. This is a bug that, while very small, has existed for like 7 years without getting fixed. If they will finally fix that, then we can decorate a base for an alt while logged in and waiting in queue on our main. Or we can hire other players to decorate our base for us if we want to have a cool looking Lair but aren't very good at the decorating side of things. It also means that people can create lairs that are themed for multiple characters, because another player can come in and decorate "their" bedroom.

Basically, when you have a "Permission to Move Items", it should work with the same functionality as the League Hall Decorating permission. If it is granted, then that character can place, remove and move items within the base.
  9. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

Your villain could show up and assist you temporarily? As a sign of, "No one else can kill you, but me!" XD
    • Like x 1
  10. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

I LOVE IT!
  11. MVP1992 Level 30

That would be awesome to have your alts move freely around your base and interact with certain objects. They could have it where up to three or four alts can be seen. That way they can interact with each other. I also like the sidekick/partner idea, but I imagine it being between 30 and 50 bucks unfortunately.
  12. Quantum Rising Committed Player

This really should have more than 14 up votes.