Downtime US PS/PC Extended Restart

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThePanda Active Player

You are able to manipulate what you get in the Omnibus, something pops you don't like, cancel queue and queue again or alternatively go into custom play and queue up for specific things and you will get into instances when others search through Omnibus to complete those specific mission areas. None of the feats was made harder, in fact you are able to get into many more places sooner than you could before allowing for more feat options at the start of your tier. It's a placebo effect, you are perceiving things being harder. People are quick to forget that most feats was gotten under, near or just a couple points higher cr when the Episodes originally came out..
  2. ThePanda Active Player

You sound so entitlted... me me me.

This game has been giving stuff to end game players for 11 years.. they give something to newer players just once and it's a crime? lmfao

The point of helping new players is to get them into end game so there are more people to play end game with.

Most end game people was standing around before this so why is that different now?

If you go to custom, you can pick any instance you like... so there is a choice in the Q menu.
  3. Incindius Level 30

The question isn't if you should play with them. It's if they should play with you. The answer is no they shouldn't in case you are wondering.
  4. EdwardF Well-Known Player

No, it's literally harder than it was a week ago. Yes, it might be quicker to get a queue to pop, but the content is absolutely harder to play through. Especially for casual players trying to get skill points from old content in the limited time they have to play. At the very, very least, the clamping should be disabled from the Custom Play menu so leagues or pre-made groups can queue specific instances together and run them. I would argue it should be a queuing option to toggle into clamped instances, unclamped, or both.

Also, that feats were difficult at the time they were new and had to be done at level is totally irrelevant now.
    • Like x 3
  5. MEMO2 Level 30

Do I have to teaching new player how play ???? He must learn on his own ... Like what I did

I'm not good in English language I learned how to play this game in youtube

They must provide all languages if they want to get more player

Like Arabic, do you know how many countries speak Arabic?

All I want to say is I did a lot for this game I put video in youtube who to play this game Arabic

Did you do something to help this game؟؟؟

You are only a slave of the developer

As for me im a real player, I am I'm looking for problems with the game and I want to fix it

They should know that we are not stupid We been waiting for 5 months to give us one 8 player And the funny thing is They didn't do anything hahahah

and the same old 4player hahahahah came on

Do they think we are that stupid?

Why should I buy membership ???

To wait 5 months and give me i trash dlc I don't know why they take so long if the give us same shttt

if they want to get more new player they now lose the old player

They should have taken care of both

Now there is nothing to do as a player have art 200 sp 600
  6. MEMO2 Level 30

WE NEED CROSSY PLAY NOW THE GAME DEAD IN EU
  7. ThePanda Active Player

Dis. A. Gree!

My friends and I just ran stuff yesterday night and we had no problem completing anything in the Omnibus, like sure a death here and there but no wipes occurred. Don't know what to tell you but to learn situational awareness.
    • Like x 2
  8. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

Agreed.

We are popping into raids a full 10CR above our enemies. Last night I popped into both BoP raids back to back and not one death , let alone a wipe. I even picked up a couple of feats last night!

Not a face roll, but hardly what I would call difficult if you watch the mechanics
    • Like x 2
  9. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

whoa, and thought not using spacing was bad. The extra line breaks are horrible. but thanks for the opinions.
  10. Namine Eldarin New Player

That's how I've been describing it. The older content is no longer "Roll your face on the keyboard and win" easy, but the clamp isn't strict enough that you don't still feel very powerful in content that you have to be clamped down into.
    • Like x 2
  11. EdwardF Well-Known Player

You know you didn't actually disagree with anything I said, right?
  12. ThePanda Active Player

Dis. A. Gree!
  13. Miss Adora Loyal Player

Stop blaming end game players for new players not knowing the mechanics. It was the Devs fault for creating an express lane to level up fast. If they want new players to learn the mechanics, then they should have them do what most of us end game players had to do. Grind each dlc for 3 months playing the same missions over and over again for 3 months to get to the next level.

They let the Genie out of the bottle and now trying to put it back in then expect people to be pleased with it. If players really want a challenge in old content, use 60 skill points, buy what level tier gear and run it like that.
  14. notorious007 New Player

IF ANY DEVELOPER IS READING THIS YOU NEED TO READ THIS!

I can not complete my final mission to get to lvl 30 by talking to my mentor and 20 other or more players i know are having the same issue by not being able to talk to their mentor.. FIX THIS! ever since house of legends update came out, a lot of bugs been showing up!! SMH
    • Like x 1
  15. EdwardF Well-Known Player

Are you six years old?
  16. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

You might also want to post this in the Bugs thread. Good catch!
    • Like x 1
  17. ThePanda Active Player

Dis. A. Gree!
  18. ThePanda Active Player

Yup. :rolleyes:
  19. Alexei Shostakov New Player

Can anyone explain to me why even though I have all the headlines of the "Amazon Fury Part III" and "Justice League Dark" episodes, including elites which I've made by the dozens over the years and completed their renowns, I'm not allowed to buy the respective pets from these episodes on NPC Chang Tzu?

This bug needs to be fixed. I'm a US PC/PS player.
    • Like x 1
  20. Dagyr Doom Level 30

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.