The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

The mullet and the goggles, I’d say make a convincing Nada and with the bubble gum trinket I can just leave it at chewing bubble gum and kicking @$$.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  2. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Not that exclusive I got 6 of them
  3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I still haven’t gotten mine. Man, I liked you until like 5 seconds ago. Lol
    • Like x 1
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Luckily for everyone, Charon has already confirmed that this will be going into the Vendor that will replace the Promethium Lockboxes! :D
    • Like x 3
  5. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I know I know, but that’s not the point. The point is you got it before me. You got it from a box and I’ll end up having to buy it. :D
    • Like x 1
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Well, keep opening them boxes, you don't know! ;)
    • Like x 1
  7. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

No, I do. The devs totally created a line of code 10 years ago designed to keep me specifically from getting the tail. And nobody is allowed to remind me the amount of time and effort it would take to do that would absolutely not be worth irritating someone they don’t even know. Lol
    You are right though. I will not give up hope until the day comes.
    • Like x 1
  8. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I'll give you someone to greatly dislike....I've gotten the tail about 7-8 times, but I only have 3 major characters. So I know I've deleted at least 4-5 of the Demonic Tail styles.
  9. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh there are a few people I know of that have gotten about that many. 2 of them are hoarding the tails in case they ever become tradable. Which is why I’m hoarding stuff from like 7 or 8 years ago.
    • Like x 1
  10. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Get a load of these Gun..brellas!!!
    Whaa whaa whaaa whaaa
    (Images from Test Server)
    • Like x 5
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I delete one every day.... me swear. ;)

What do you mean my pants are on fire?? :eek:

:D:D
  12. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

13. Al Uzza Active Player

I tried with Imgur. Hopefully this works. [IMG][IMG][IMG]
  14. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

The first image is gone. The other 2 we can see. I usually just text them to myself on messenger and then copy the address. Which is probably why they disappear after a couple weeks. Lol
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh frag I just thought of something I’ve got to try tomorrow with that Superboy jacket. Don’t think it’ll work but gotta try it anyway.
  16. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I have a private discord server just to post my pictures there. I have complete control of them that way and don't disappear unless I delete them.
    • Like x 1
  17. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I created a discord once. Don’t think I ever went back after I first made it. Gotta try that.
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Finally something I can do with the bombshell goggles
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  19. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Hey Buddy is awesome. The Red doesn’t get enough love. Everything is always The Green, The Green, The Green. :)