Summer Sale! July 1-7, 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

SUMMER SALE!

Blast into that summer heat with the hottest deals in Metropolis! The summer sale is on.

The following items will be 40% off throughout the sale:
    • Character Advance
    • Powers
    • Movement Styles
    • Legends
    • Styles
    The following items will be 20% off throughout the sale:
    • Artifact XP Packs & Catalysts
    • Replay Badges
    • Respec Tokens
    The US Summer Sale begins at 4AM PT on July 1, 2021, and ends at 11:59PM PT on July 7, 2021.
    The EU Summer Sale begins at 4AM GMT on July 1, 2021, and ends at 11:59PM GMT on July 7, 2021.
    • Like x 12
  2. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Thanks! I'll get some replays ready for next episode.
  3. Caroline Dedicated Player

Thank you!
    • Like x 1
  4. Secret Son of Krypton Level 30

Something to consider for sale would be Bank slots, that would be amazing if those are on sale. The stacking of Flashpoint content loot was brilliant. More bag space means more time for playing and less time for sorting.
    • Like x 6
  5. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

6. Mertal Defer Level 30

Eh 20% off artifact exp? Does it at least stack with membership? If not then this is a rather depressing sale. Could have have at least made everything 40%
  7. Sinister OutKasT New Player

yeah it should stack with membership.
  8. The Fairy Well-Known Player

Depressing.
    • Like x 1
  9. CassUV Well-Known Player

I think all should be 40%. With XP products in 20%, people will avoid to buy it. I’m one of they. Make XP products with 40% too...
  10. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Styles. That's uncool that you waited till the summer event was almost over before discounting styles, seeing as the scuba style is only available during the summer event. Anyone who bought it before now loses out on a discount. That's pretty crappy marketing right there and really kills people's trust in DCUO. Better wait till the end of an event to spend cash and maybe decide against spending it at all.
  11. Eve YouTuber

Nice sale, I wish Armories and lairs were on sale as well. Oh well, maybe next sale :)
    • Like x 3