Confirmed B.O.P. Commlink's Birds' Blitz not proccing affinity bonus

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Stanktonia, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Bop commlink’s bird blitz does not proc the “type c” critical power magnitude affinity bonus, which is very upsetting because I like this artifact, and have built a rotation around it that makes it optimal, however, not being able to use it with the bonuses I’ve grinded for is unfortunate. I hope this is just an oversight, and not intended
    • Like x 9
  2. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

Why do these not work together??

I use Birds' Blitz on an enemy to apply all 3 Controller debuffs simultaneously, but it doesn't trigger my Debuff Efficiency Elite Mod.

Why? I was so hoping to see these two work together only to see that they do not.
    • Like x 1
  3. Multiverse Creator League

Just discovered that myself.
    For once that I have 6 Elite pieces.... was a bit dissapointed by this. :(
    • Like x 2
  4. Fwames Well-Known Player

I really hope that this is just an oversight and grant the Bird Blitz the ability to proc affinity bonuses. But.... then again, artifacts and adjustments ain't really a "thing". I just wish :)
    • Like x 2
  5. Fwames Well-Known Player

Bumping this until we get an answer as to why these two aren't working together.

Oversight? Bug? or as intended?
    • Like x 3
  6. Fwames Well-Known Player

I know there isn't many that uses this artifact so I they wouldn't be even bother to take a look at it.
    I guess if it ain't a money sink then it would just be ignored.

But c'mon!
    • Like x 1
  7. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  8. Fwames Well-Known Player

Any updates? Devs?
  9. Fwames Well-Known Player

10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have confirmed this and will work on a fix.
    • Like x 2
  11. Fwames Well-Known Player

A W Y I I S S S ! !
  12. Massah Committed Player

Was about to open a new thread, but used to the search function to find this one.

Type C Debuff Efficiency Mod
    Requires 3 casts from B.O.P. to get full stack (3 stacks of 2% Critical Power Magnitude)

As it is applying 2 or 3 debuffs... shouldn't Bird's Blitz apply the same stack amount and behave like the synergy with Amulet of Rao or Brand of Hecate.
    Example for Amulet of Rao and Brand of Hecate of Bird's Blitz applies 2 debuffs (Healing and Defense) the damage over time ticks for Amulet of Rao are double proc'd & Brand of Hecate does 2 ticks with Cull.

If 3 debuffs from a single Bird's Blitz Cast (Trifecta: Health, Defense, Damage) then you get Triple (3) damage proc DoTs from Amulet of Rao and 3 ticks from Brand of Hecate Cull.

For consistency: Type C Generator Mod should either be granting 2 stacks for 2 Debuffs of Bird's Blitz or 160+ B.O.P. doing all 3 debuffs should give full 3 stacks of Type C Debuff efficiency Critical Power Magnitude stacks.
    • Like x 1