The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Ya know, I still haven't gotten that one. Keep putting it off. Which Vendor has it?
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

For that matter, I could also use the Blue Metallic Material that I have on him! Great idea! :cool:
    • Like x 1
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

We don't have a dark enough blue color except mabye composite blue but that's to light for me so I rather with black composite.
    • Like x 1
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Now we both know you're great at making your own color Hex Codes when necessary! ;)
    • Like x 2
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Thanagarian Vendor.
    • Like x 1
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

NAILED IT! :D
    • Like x 2
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

That's why I keep forgetting about it, haven't visited that Vendor in a bit. Time to do that tonight! :D
    • Like x 1
  9. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Heres my Snyder Cut Darkseid...

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  10. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Avatar of Ophidian. The chest looks amazing with almost any material.
    • Like x 1
  11. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

In case it is in question, just get the style with your villain and you can unlock it with your heroes. No feats for heroes collecting villain styles but they still come in handy sometimes when making styles. :)
    • Like x 2
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I went with the Blue Metallic Material, 'cuz this gave me an excuse to use it! :cool:

I also switched the Back Style (Cape) to Fallen God, 'cuz it's an iconic style I hadn't used yet! :D

[IMG]

And now it's off to slumberland!
    • Like x 2
  13. Solstice Vanguard Well-Known Player

Where is that chest located?
    **Edited: Never mind, I found it. It's only a villain style.**
  14. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

It's in the Hall of Doom on the villain side. Only two ways to get it: Level up a villain and get the gear then style unlock it on your hero, or keep opening Promethium Lockboxes and hope you get it as a lucky drop in a box. I got mine by leveling a villain. ;)
  15. Solstice Vanguard Well-Known Player

My new episode featuring The Guyver: Bioboosted Armor, an old school anime.

16. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Avatar of Ophidian doesn't drop from Lockboxes. :oops: It's part of WotL II.
  17. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

If you create a villain and unlock it you can use RP badges to unlock it on your hero. It should just cost source marks (pretty sure that’s the currency) and I think it is in one of those vendors on the basement of Hall of Doom. So you might not even have to advance far enough to go to war of light, just accumulate the currency to buy it since it doesn’t take any kind of special currency.
    I hope all that makes sense.
  18. DarkAya Dedicated Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 13
  19. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is My version Snyder's steppenwolf
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6