Bonus Nth Metal Week

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 10, 2021.

1. mouseymouse1976 Active Player

Sweet I love this bonus week.:D
    • Like x 1
  2. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Who do I listen to?
    The person who has made only this one post.
    The person who has made almost ten thousand.
    *sobs in confusion*
  3. Berza Committed Player

Are you sure? Because I remember from the last one that we get 2 caches each time, so if the metal inside is also doubled, we are getting 4x nth from detectors.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The caches are doubled, the metal inside is not.
    • Like x 3
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Listen to your heart.
    • Like x 2
  6. Lara Committed Player

No, you get x2 Caches but the metal is normal i think its 700xp each cache
  7. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 1
  8. Jaelia Committed Player

Yes I’ve been waiting for this one! Thanks devs :)
    • Like x 1
  9. Heliotropix Well-Known Player

it would be nice if they followed this bonus up with a double art exp week, they should think of how many seals they could sell, how many catalysts....especially if they let us know it was coming before everyone fritters away their nth metal from this week
  10. MaxG72 New Player

Are the boxes in the Vault doubled?
  11. L T Devoted Player

I don't believe they are. Nth Metal Caches always seem to average about the same for me whether it's a bonus week or not. You definitely only get 3 pieces of nth metal even during the bonus weeks.

It's a really good time to use an Nth Metal Detector though.
  12. L T Devoted Player

Definitely not. The nth metal you get from running the stabilizer daily gets doubled though.
  13. zNot Loyal Player

It doesnt,i tried it.
  14. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Strange, I just tested a few of my alts and they all got double the amount of nth metal (including 2 * 3000).
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Tried what? With the Nth Metal Detector active you should be getting 2 caches every 10 minutes with a total of 10-12 caches when the detector expires. If you're not getting double caches then it's bugged. Per Mepps announcement: "This bonus week *does* stack with the Nth Metal Detector in the Marketplace (which doubles again your chances to get Nth Metal.)"
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

He's talking about the caches, you're talking about the metal inside. The caches are supposed to be double drop, not the metals inside the cache. On a normal day you get 5-6 caches per detector, on a bonus week it's 10-12 caches.

And the Nth Metal in the Vault should be doubled as well.
    • Like x 1
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

What's *inside* the cache you receive is unchanged. Instead, when you would have received one cache, you receive two this week. If you run the Nth Metal Detector, you get four (separate) caches.
    • Like x 4
  18. L T Devoted Player

My bad I misunderstood.
  19. AV Loyal Player

Average is approximately 677 xp per cache, for people's planning purposes.
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This event is going to stay on for an additional week.
    • Like x 20