Devs Please Make Scorching Aura Bigger

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DrakeBall, Feb 2, 2021.

1. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

I don’t speak for other’s but if I wake up with a bigger aura than yesterday I’m taking it and celebrating happily.
  2. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

Only asked for a littlie 10% anyway not 50
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

10% on Brute is minor, 10% on Sprite looks much larger.
  4. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

I'm sure they would love it like most people this aura is rare and that's the reason why it needs a little increase
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Because it's rare it shouldn't be altered (I like it the way it is and would be pissed if it got changed). An alternate that suits Brute size should be created so all can be happy. This is the general reason why they don't alter things after release...to avoid these kinds of issues.
  6. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

Your probably the only one in existence that don't want it bigger and i bet you don't even wear it when its other better aura than this
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It would be easier to ask for a larger variant instead of changing the existing one.
    • Like x 1
  8. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

Waste of money and takes away the uniqueness out of this one tho
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Same as getting the current one changed. Waste of money and takes away the uniqueness.
    • Like x 1
  10. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

Even though I don’t have one I’ll say it’s to small to.
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

A new variation to add would be perfect then. It would give you another opportunity to obtain it.
    • Like x 1
  12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

He's not....Mine looks fine on me(when I wear it), but I'm not using the brute body. But to Khalon's point, it would likely impact the smaller frame bodies much more if you made it 'bigger' all around.

Why not ask for a 'blazing' aura or something new that was more like what you wanted vs asking for an existing product to be changed to fit your thoughts of what looks 'right'? Obviously you don't like the scorching aura as is, so hopefully you will get something more to your liking in the future.

PS....assuming you do get it, don't get bent out of shape when someone comes in and asks "Can you make the Blazing aura smaller? It looks ridiculous on my 'sprite' toon".
    • Like x 2
  13. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

Sighs' fine you guys win I'll just have to coup with it but hopefully they introduce aura stacking in the future
  14. Solarbound Committed Player

So, basically you want the auras to be extremely bulky on our characters? No thanks. There's already enough tacky styles going around.
    • Like x 1
  15. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Perhaps they should make brute bodies smaller, so the auras look better on them. I'm sure everybody will love that. It would only need a little decrease.

Or, more seriously: please speak only for yourself, and not for what other people will "love". Personally I prefer new items, rather than having my existing stuff changed, thanks.
    • Like x 1
  16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Remember the first auras...or as they are known now the 'FAT' auras? We had those for a year or so and everyone was like 'ew....so fat...make them thinner'. Lo and behold we got 'slim' auras later which were then met with 'I can barely see the aura...make it fatter'. And that was only like 8 or 9 colors of aura...not the 100+ variations we have today.

When it comes to these topics, I don't envy the design team.
  17. Solarbound Committed Player

I had the same gripe way back then. Because I remember looking at certain NPC's who had auras, Lanterns being the best example, that had a much cleaner look to them. And, I would ask myself "Why weren't our auras made like that?" Pretty much as you said, that wish was granted much later. Of course tastes among people vary. But, I just can't get behind such an idea. The look of the aura on that skeleton is disgusting. Why would anyone want THAT? It's so bad, lol.
    • Like x 1
  18. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

Yeah i get the point leave existing styles unchanged