Devs Please Make Scorching Aura Bigger

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DrakeBall, Feb 2, 2021.

1. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

Can you guys make it as big as the one on fire skeleton trinket, The scorching aura is to small and you can barley see the thing, It looks like a slim type of aura and is not big as expected.

Example it could look like this

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

Must be nice having scorching aura :(
  3. Rainnifer Committed Player

I think the Scorching Aura is fine the way it is, though if we don't already an aura like the one that skeleton has would be nice to have too
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

It is...thanks. Sold my spare last week.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Wish it was bigger these things cost a lot and is super rare, really disappointing that it’s to small.
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The scorching Aura on the skeleton is exactly the same one players have...it looks different because there's no flesh and muscle to block the majority of it.

At this point you'd be better off requesting a brand new larger fire aura since they prefer not to go back and alter items that have already been released (even though you think it's too small, others probably prefer it the way it is and would be upset if it got changed).
    • Like x 1
  7. Rainnifer Committed Player

I saw what you mean, I didn't realize at first because the aura looks darker in that picture and in-game the aura looks brighter mostly.
    • Like x 2
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Not sure what people are complaining about, this aura is plenty visible and quite nice to me.
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

Maybe i should've specified the Brute body type its to big for the aura to be noticed and those pics its barley visible that's why you put on the fire material
  10. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I put on the fire material for stylistic synergy, not because I thought it was barely visible...which is not the case.

Now, seeing as you're now specifying the brute form I reiterate that you request for a New Fire aura, because they will not go back and alter the original.
  11. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

[IMG]
  12. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

They already have multiple versions of normal styles for each body type maybe they could do this for auras just need a 10% increase
  13. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

A 10% increase on the aura would affect the look for all toons using it (which would look wrong on the other two body types). This isn't like the gear pieces where there are several different pieces made to cover every body type. That's the reason why it looks small on a Brute body. That's why a brand new one with Brute body type in mind would be the way to go (which others could use if they want an exaggerated look on non-Brute body types).
  14. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

Making a second one is completely unnecessary and the aura would be better in all areas 10% isn't much either but just enough to fill the arm and shoulder area.
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

10% may not mean much to you, but to others who only know its current look, that 10% change could be enough to annoy them because now their character looks different to them. This is why they don't go around changing things that have been released already.

Also, be honest, if a 10% change would be enough to make you happy for your Brute form, wouldn't that be an even more noticeable change for the other two body types? Think about that sincerely.
  16. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

I really don’t understand why people would be against making a aura more noticeable, many others would welcome this.
  17. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

Asking myself the same
  18. Rainnifer Committed Player

Personally I'm not really a fan of super big showy auras, I don't wear them often (such as ultimate/fourth world new god/pink ultimate). Glimmering auras are my favorite types. Simple and cute, not too much going on.
  19. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Because making it "more noticeable" would be essentially changing the way it looks. Imagine if you wake up tomorrow and the toon you have looked at for months on end all of a sudden looks significantly different from the way you made the character look. All because a couple of people wanted to alter something that wasn't broken or in need of a fix to begin with.

Asking for an alternate aura that suits the request being asked for here allows us all to get what they want: You get a bigger fire aura, and the rest of us get to keep what we originally paid for which we never had a problem with.
  20. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

I see your point but scorching aura is barley noticeable.