Scorching Aura doesn’t exist anymore apparently

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BanesRampage, Jan 27, 2021.

1. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

Actually you have a point about that he logged off
    • Like x 1
  2. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

Yeah I might just have to grind a extra 500 mill
  3. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

haha no. If I ever had that kind of in game money... still wouldnt buy it or like rare items.

And more players than you think have that kind of money because it flows like water to them because of past cash exploits and maybe low key going on today. Piling the money up, stashing it in other items etc. If I were the devs... I'd check things out thoroughly.

As for the guy I referenced, seems like a good dude and from some Ive known to have bought from him... comes/came through.

Check the broker often. There maybe one thats in your wheel house, you never know.
    • Like x 1
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Back before I got the Scorching Aura (lucky drop in the appropriate RNG Lottery Box) I used to use the Orange Nimbus Aura for my Fire Character, both work well, so if the Orange Nimbus can be had for less money, use that.

There's so many Auras now, I can't keep up with them all, so at this point, I'm confident there's several that can work for a Fire Character.
  5. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

I already have that aura I just want fire goodness
  6. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

Might have to check him out
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Check out the Orange Radiant Aura, as well. With the coloring, it will look quite like flames, just a different flame effect than with the Scorching Aura.

I say this because several years ago, I set out to create one of DC's most infamous super-villains... Snowflame, the Man Powered by Cocaine! His aura in the comic was white flames, and the White Radiant Aura was the only thing in the game I could find at the time to fit the bill that was actually available for a reasonable price (as the White/Original Nimbus is stupidly rare and ridonkulously expensive if/when anyone ever sells it.)

Hope that helps. :)
  8. nawanda Loyal Player

You can just buy a white solar from one of the vendors in Starro Central City. The original orange, and also the blue and purple variants were Booster Bundle rewards and no longer available.

To answer your question, the style unlocking feature is being rolled out in stages. Stages 1 and 2 came close together about 2-3 years ago. The feature appeared to be abandoned, but then they introduced a third stage in 2020. It’s not possible to anticipate when the next stage will be, with that pattern.
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

So that people will be compelled to go out and get it any way they can while they can.
    • Like x 4
  10. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

Well that certainly explains my situation I’m going through hell and back for it
    • Like x 1
  11. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I'm not saying you're wrong...but it's never a good idea to call the person you're trying to do business with a clown. Just sayin' my dude. :cool:
    • Like x 2
  12. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

Also I found out how the super guys name mat super dude ask for super unrealistic prices he’s a whole clown
    • Like x 2
  13. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

Yeah he logged off after that
    • Like x 1
  14. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The Drachma aura from Metal part 1 is also a semi-decent alternative for fire. As well as the Ember Aura from the Teen Titans vendor.
    • Like x 1
  15. infinitygauntlt Well-Known Player

Good morning check the broker for red doomed aura
    works perfect for Fire!
  16. Magnificent Loyal Player

They're extremely rare now but eventually there will be a Mega Capsule that will have them.
  17. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

Yeah next time the guy logs in I’m just going to give him what he wants for it
  18. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'd doubt it. I think the only thing we've actually ever seen 2 times in Mega OR Booster Bundle is the Blue/Red plasmics. They originally came out with the Nimbus in the 2nd or 3rd BB as the 2nd tier goodie and then made a return along with more colored plasmics in the next BB. Yes we get similar items like modular piece auras or a chroma that is close, but I'd guess you'll never see the full set of 'powerset' auras that scorching came out with, again.

I was kind of thinking that would be the case and we'd have gotten something like that on the anniversary...some sort of capsule or spiff that had a shot at all the biggies...but that did not come to pass.
  19. Toshknight Loyal Player

Thanks i had no idea, they did it like that. thanks for the list. do you know what is next? or do you just know when they release a new phase?

20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

No one knows when the next unlock phase will happen. There's no set schedule or patter people can predict. The last one was about 2 years after the previous.
    • Like x 1