Max CR

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SekretVillain, Aug 25, 2020.

1. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Max CR for full 275 gear + elite weapon and jewelry is only 316?

While full 277 + op head and legs net you 321, never before has elite + op items net a 5cr difference (at least since revamp) so why start with this DLC?
    • Like x 1
  2. SekretVillain Loyal Player

3. dresserball Dedicated Player

Most of us won't get there.
    • Like x 1
  4. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Why not? I'm already cr314, and that's with casually playing this DLC, 0 resets. All I need is four more 275 pieces. For the full set, head chest/legs shoulders and back too I think so 5 total.
  5. SekretVillain Loyal Player

And I only need 3 pieces to hit CR316, that's why I'm asking if 316 is max for regular vendor without op items. Seems low imo
    • Like x 1
  6. Jaelia Committed Player

The highest CR I seen In Game is 321. One of my league mates is currently at 319. So I’d say 321 or 322 for sure ? :)
  7. SekretVillain Loyal Player

That's with full 277 gear and op head and legs, I'm talking about with just regular vendor + the elite weapon and jewelry. I would of thought 318-319 would of been max CR for that, with 321 for full 277 + op head and legs.
  8. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Atm I have elite weapon and jewelry, 275 waist, hands face and feet, 273 back shoulders, 272 chest legs head and I'm sitting at CR315. I used a cr calculator and my CR equals cr315.16
  9. dresserball Dedicated Player

I'm talking about the OP piece and all elite gear.
  10. SekretVillain Loyal Player

With full 275 gear + elite weapon and jewelry the CR calculator puts my CR at cr316.78
    • Like x 1
  11. SekretVillain Loyal Player

I'm not focusing on elite, I'm talking regular gear
    • Like x 1
  12. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Head and especially legs are weighted high in their contribution to CR, so it doesn’t surprise me that having the two as consecutive OP items is gonna cause a big leap in CR.
    • Like x 3
  13. dresserball Dedicated Player

Then why does it matter what the difference is between vendor gear and elite?
    • Like x 1
  14. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I think it matters to only people who want to know what the max cr is with regular gear and Elite weapon and jewelry . People run Elite but more don't bother with it.
  15. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

All I know is that full 275 with OP legs and head plus elite accessories gets you to 319.
    • Like x 1
  16. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

Thats true but it will "kill off" BoP content really quick. Most of players doing that content for especially source marks. That kind of early "out of revelancy" never happened with previous episodes. I assume we will get a fix for that 319 cr.
    • Like x 1
  17. Miss Adora Loyal Player

do you have the op legs from last dlc? The legs are 282, I not sure what the op head is, plus elite weapon rings, and neck plus regular gear might get you 318-319
  18. TurbulenceDCUO Well-Known Player

Eww who runs reg?
  19. KateNash New Player

Your math doesn’t even factor in OP legs from the previous DLC, so throwing around the full 277 thing is quite misleading considering those legs are 282. I’m not sure what you’d want the discrepancy to be, but like anyone else, if you want to be higher CR, do elite; if don’t want to do elite, do reg and wear the regular gear, I don’t see where the problem is really. The only reason to be higher CR is to actually do elite, which you’ve seemingly opted out of.
  20. SekretVillain Loyal Player

I dont, and even with those it would only get you to 317. OP legs bump you 1cr this DLC, OP head bumps 3cr.