FGSe

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black Prime OG, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

So I was happy to see the head augments I spent real world money on have been fixed, but there is another big problem with the first boss fight.

FALLING THROUGH THE FLOOR!

WTF, are we still playing on the PS3? Not sure if PC players have this issue. On multiple occasions leaguemates and myself just randomly fall through the floor.

As hard as this boss is, visual glitches are really not helping. We are not 1 week love. C'mon already.
  2. Schimaera Devoted Player

Sounds like Grails Omegabeam has been buffed to be ground breakingly strong.
    • Like x 3
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It happened me once in the BoP solo last week, just after the episode launched. Honestly can't remember the last time it happened to me before that. (I'm on EU PC for reference)
    • Like x 1
  4. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I haven't experienced falling through the floor since PS3 days. It's ridiculous.
    • Like x 1
  5. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

:p
  6. Danne0075 Well-Known Player

Ye it seems like if you run somewhere close to the seam in the middle of the boss room you could fall through it. Happened to me once and to our troll.
  7. Light Bender92 Well-Known Player

This happens more often than you think. An easy way to do it is to go down during a boss (works in Clock Tower and VMF for sure) and during the ending cutscene rally yourself. When the cutscene is over you’ll be falling though the floor. Happens so often I get mad at myself for not waiting lol. This is on a PS4 pro mind you.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Does this seem to be specific to an area of the environment, or just all over?
  9. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

thanks for giving a raid fgs as its abbreviation.
  10. Miserable Dedicated Player

I've seen this happen a couple of times and it was always in the Grail boss fight room.
  11. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

In ours runs, it is specific to the Grail fight, and has only been PS4 players. It's something with that seem in the middle of the room.
  12. Whodini Well-Known Player

I thought we all enjoyed our time flying outside the watchtower into the black void of space?
    • Like x 1