Will we ever get a Bonus Marks of Valor PvP week/weekend again?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLQ-DCUO, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Livedestruction 2 New Player

my league and i would be happy is this happen mepps
    • Like x 1
  2. Aesthete Well-Known Player

I read it clearly and I don't see the point in catering to a small minority who still plays bug/imbalanced riddled content. It's clear the devs have no intentions in fixing PVP so why place a double mark event on abandoned content.
  3. Nodens Dedicated Player

How many times do we have to say it? FOR THE FEATS, AND SO WE CAN GET IT OVER WITH.
    • Like x 4
  4. Aesthete Well-Known Player

It was an rhetorical question, hence the lack of a question mark. I know you guys want feats, but at the expense of broken content? Lol

Devs should address that issue first before handing out feats.
    • Like x 1
  5. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

Was the bonus weekend when belle reve came out unsuccessful? Honest question. At the time I expected it to become a part of the rotation but it obviously did not
  6. xAcHieVeD Well-Known Player

The only thing we want is for y’all to actually fix pvp instead of pushing cosmetics and time capsules on us. We’re about to be on PS5 and not one single thing is being done for PvP. How would the new customers who get the PS5 and XBox going to feel about this when they try to get their feats to see it’s a ghost town and utterly broken? Giving us a bonus week isn’t going to help anything besides show us how aggravating it is for people just to spam powers with no consequences and not even use their weapon. Bring back the RPS system, role based gear, make powers able to be countered, and most importantly fix the damn blues already. Tired of countering someone and here they are instantly breaking out and spamming powers again. But hey you said it yourself, Mepps. “No one even pvps”
  7. FutureSoldier Active Player

Do this after you balance it please.
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

So basically don't do this...since there's no plans for balance. Got it.
    • Like x 1
  9. TurbulenceDCUO Well-Known Player

• Warning: The DCUO forums are for everyone. Please be respectful, constructive, and kind. Please welcome contrasting views and stay on topic. Do not insult or attack anyone.
    Why you so mad bruh? Oh wait, did E kick you out of the league again? Face it, you'll never take Arkhams spot as the top lapdog no matter how many thousands of dollars you spend on her. Maybe you're still mad from your 72 death SGE run being posted to YT. Before you even go there I dont need to know your LFG resume either.
    • Like x 3
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Isn't LPvE also abandoned content? The bonus week for that was a win in my opinion.
    • Like x 1
  11. Mo Kenway Well-Known Player

• Warning: The DCUO forums are for everyone. Please be respectful, constructive, and kind. Please welcome contrasting views and stay on topic. Do not insult or attack anyone.

PS5 would be backwards compatible, there won't be a DCUO ps5 version of DCUO but instead via some sort of emulator

although lets be honest here, DCUO isn''t going to become any more popular due to the lack of features and repetitive gameplay it has, PS5 fans wouldn't feel anything nor would they care

probably about 100 people play DCUO on ps4 or even less which is nothing. it would be a waste of money to port DCUO into PS5 for sony.
  12. Thunderstrikke Well-Known Player

Yes please, for both marks and feat counters. It's too hard to get ques to pop, and the 50 ct arena feats have been sitting open for me forever (I got them up to 25 when PVP was luke warm, but now that it's dead. . . I've gone an hour without a 4 or 8 man que popping for me.)
    • Like x 2
  13. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Agreed 100%.

The thing that kept me from playing PvP heavily was the absurd cost of gear... each piece of gear. I think of have one, maybe two pieces of expert marksman gear. After that, I said F that.. If they were to drastically reduce the cost of that gear and any future PvP gear to something real reasonable... I would jump in and play PvP more.

Legends PvP is more up my ally. Raise your hands if you've seen posts, old and current forum, on what legends we wanted in game all these years! Yeah bunch of threads and basically/almost the entire roster of DC characters.

If I wasnt trying to stay current with limited play time with the seasonal and running BoP dailies and bounties on 7 toons... I would have played Legends a hell of lot more than I did. I knocked out several feats that I was already on the cusp of getting without the x10. Was fun, all things considered.

So yeah more of this in rotation. And more legends.
    • Like x 1
  14. Random1 New Player

The PVP vendor is the only vendor left in the game that doesn't have a half price gear reduction for alts if the feats are carried over or as older content cycles through been converted to source marks. The insanely high gear price to get to 101 on alts needs to be addressed, either by double or even triple mark bonus weeks or granting price reductions the same as current PVE vendors. Any help in solving this problem will be greatly appreciated by the majority of us.
  15. PsychoPuddin New Player

Yes please! PVP has basically disappeared and except for 1v1 or 2v2 queues the rest of them take an eternity to pop (if they do so) and seeing as there are so many feats related to PVP and also the amount of marks it takes to buy the equipment (needed for feat) is very hard to reach nowadays compared to when 101PVP gear came out. Maybe the prices of the equipment should be decreased a bit to make it more accessible given current times.