Will we ever get a Bonus Marks of Valor PvP week/weekend again?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLQ-DCUO, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Yes, having additional counters added to the runs would be a good idea since getting those feats is almost impossible since q’s rarely pop for said matches
  2. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

No it doesn’t, because this isn’t about a pvp balance pass, this is mainly about feats, not competition
    • Like x 1
  3. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

They could introduce a new pvp set, people already want one. It’ll give us a chance to get a new feat, and hopefully some new styles (murder machine Batman please)
  4. TroEL Dedicated Player

I first started playing this game for the PvP aspect first and foremost. I'd love to get back to part of the game. Wish there was some time and resources available to making PvP viable again.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

What legends are broken?
  6. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Yes please a PvP Bonus week would be sweet
  7. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

This question would be better posed in the PvP section, but as far as I can tell you guys have fixed the major issues with specific legends.

The outlier seems to be Two-Face due to the 5-tap rule, which doesn't really count as broken, more of a bridge to cross if you ever get to it.

There are people who are much more knowledgeable than me about the issues right now, so there is a possibility there is still stuff out there not working as intended.
  8. Nodens Dedicated Player

Yes, absolutely.
    • Like x 1
  9. Solarbound Committed Player

Yes, it does. I've already made it clear that I understand the intent in the request. But, why would anybody want to participate in that given the state that it's in. As someone already said, why not have those DEVS use that as an opportunity to look deeper into what needs to be addressed. This has been going on for too long and it's time for those excuses to end. Something needs to be done. Therefore, once again, in regards to how I feel about it as a once truly dedicated PVPer among this community, my point stands.
  10. Bantos2 Active Player

11. Wildcat Committed Player

Kyle Rayner - some of the power visuals not working
    Soder cola and breakout trinket visuals missing in legends
    My artifact soder cola is working in legends
    • Like x 2
  12. Stephen Nix Well-Known Player

Not so much as legend characters are broken but your maps are.

Trigons and Oan each have their issues.

Trigon and the constant locking the NPC's or even us outside of the battle map.
    Oan and the adds that just can't stomach going through the door and teleport instead.
  13. Aesthete Well-Known Player

No offense but what's the point in doing this when they've pretty much abandoned PVP altogether?
  14. Wildcat Committed Player

Maybe they want to release the "Snyder Cut” :V
  15. Nodens Dedicated Player

Sorry, but he fact that you're asking is proof that you really DON'T understand.

We want to do it so that we can get it OVER WITH.
    Many of us never cared at all for PVP even from the start, and didn't want to participate in that drudgery even then, especially at the number of matches it would take to meet the ridiculously high prices of the style pieces. Doubling the currency would finally make it SOMEWHAT worthwhile to participate. What we
    want is simply to get the feats done, but it just hasn't been worth the extensive amount of our time to put in the effort.
    • Like x 2
  16. Solarbound Committed Player

Oh, trust me, I DO understand. But, I'm not about to ignore the underlying problems that exist if such an event were to actually be presented. If YOU understood and thoroughly read through EVERYTHING that I said, you would see that I am open to it if alternative is offered to look into such issues while it would possibly be ongoing. And, here's the thing, those of you who never cared about PVP are the last who should be offering any perspective on how this should be handled. You want your feats? Fine. But, don't you think you already have more than enough PVE feats to chase after to apply towards the progression of your character? Those PVP feats are ones you can essentially do without. You don't necessarily NEED them.

Yet, there are many of us who ARE a part of the PVP crowd who have said time and time again that we want to see further progression and a lot more done for PVP. But, in order to that, those bugs and imbalances that have flat-out ruined the enjoyment of the very game mode we PVPers have grown to love, HAS TO without a doubt be addressed FIRST. Within this very idea the OP is presenting opens up an opportunity to do that. Regardless, of what little you may care of towards PVP, what YOU need to understand is that this is bigger than just getting some mere feats out of the way. That's a legitimate concern to have given the neglect it has suffered over the past 4 years.
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Maybe if you took thge time to read some of the posts in this thread you'd have an idea why people want and need this.
  18. kingmasternova Loyal Player

Yes
    We do need a pvp bouse week like lpve.
    Maybe 1 win count as 5x, 1 ko count as 10 ko's
    3x's marks
  19. kingmasternova Loyal Player

It seem like people to me the people who don't want to do pvp just want the feats, the people who do pvp would want this type of bouse would want a new gear, and there are some people want pvp to be fix before any bouses or new feats.

So imp should just add toughness to all pve gear, change valor to source marks, and allow people to get feats in scrimmage.
    This world be the best way for everyone play styles.
  20. spack2k Steadfast Player

plz add also a new tier of pvp gear, it doesnt need to be a new style, in that way everyone could participate in the pvp event not only those who who want to catch up with old feats :)