Superman Day 2020

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ambassador of Krypton, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Does anyone know if there's gonna be a Superman Day this year?
    • Like x 1
  2. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

The magic 8-ball says "no."
    • Like x 1
  3. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Hm..

"It has begun!"
  4. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Realistically speaking the devs are unlikely to announce if they are going to do something as sometimes something prevents you from doing what you had planned and the dcuo community has been very vocal when expectations are not met so they tend to err on the side of caution. I would love something for Superman and it would be cool but don't expect a detailed answer at best and don't expect an acknowledgement at worst.
    • Like x 2
  5. Batrederik Dedicated Player

I was just bein' sarcastic. I was asking a question sarcastically, just to see what would happen, and* yes! devs are unlikely to announce if they are going to do this or that or if*
  6. Dub T Well-Known Player

Yay, cool new stuffs. Boo more Superbozo stuffs. *Nothing personal to you Ambassador of Krypton, I just have never been a fan of Supes.
  7. MrMigraine Devoted Player

8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We'll definitely get a Batman Day but a Superman Day is iffy
  9. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

We also never got a proper Wonder Woman day celebration but Flash Appreciation Week is mandatory.
    • Like x 2
  10. Schimaera Devoted Player

2021 should be 10th anniversary of Titanic Trenton. Can we get a celebration going for that then? Screw supes, Trenton is the man!
    • Like x 1
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

We did not get a Flash appreciation week this year. So... not sure if it can be called mandatory. ;)
  12. Jensu Well-Known Player

i wish, but sadly the devs don't care about Superman, they only care about Batman
  13. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

There will always be exceptions.
    Case in point: You didn't post a mandatory yt self-promotion in your reply.
    • Like x 2
  14. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

I think that's due to the legal issues DC has with Jerry Siegel and Shuster's heirs. I mean, consider the new House Of El Warsuit 2019 style. I remember Mepps saying in a livestream that the emblem in this version is not tintable "for reasons". I can't think of any other reason othen than the legal ones.
    • Like x 1
  15. Eve YouTuber

Probably not. Batman for sure though. We haven't had a Wonder Woman Day either since this bombshell Wonder Woman shield style, think it was around 2017? I do hope more characters will get a spotlight. Lantern never got one. But It's up to WB\DC Comics to approve these. I think they should be less strict consider this game is another way to promote their characters\comics and people play and pay for it. o_O
  16. Toshknight Loyal Player

since they did the BVS emblems. when that came out, wouldn't it be awesome if they do another promotion for the snyder cut. by releasing the blacksuit style superman suit or chest piece i dunno. or other stuff apart of the snyderverse, id love a ezra flash helmet or suit but the helmet would be awesome. but over all. we need more superman stuff
  17. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Well Devs, what’s the verdict?

Is Superman coming to save us all or are we on our own?