DC Queueniverse Online

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by nawanda, May 17, 2020.

1. Wallachia Devoted Player

That would happen to be me. And I know this is possible because Xenoverse 2 has done this, and I use my alts to group up in missions.
    • Like x 1
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Or, if you are overgeared anyway, why not be able to go in with a minimal set of people with no bad or griefing players and no wonky AI players who might also bork up a feat? You just need 2 people for artifacts (to work the cogs in the split hall), you would need 4 people for 4 corners. I'd prefer to just find that one or 3 other people who want the feats and just go in with no matchmaking. Case in point I got into a run in Kandor tower(on an alt) where we were doing the 1st boss feat (hat trick?). When it was over they voted to disband...I voted no and was left alone in the instance. So I finished it and got the 2nd and 3rd boss feats. Sure it took a while but I didn't have to worry about anyone knocking out superboy out of turn or attacking DD when they shouldn't, AI or otherwise. Not sure why that doesn't work and would be 100x easier to program and test than a completely new merc AI system. Not saying a lot of people would solo, but I see at least 50x a day where someone is shouting for 2 or 3 bodies to 'queue then walk out' in LFG. I sometimes see them shouting for 10-20 min, or will even volunteer to help get them in only to hear they gave up after people started to leave from waiting.

Agreed on the saving RBs though. I'll often re run 'easy' feats (I use the term loosely for those feats which should be easy, even if they are just as easy to screw up) on alts to save the RB, especially feats I know are in high demand like 'the floor is lava'. I see someone shouting for a healer or troll and I dust off an alt and get them the feat. Things that are a grind(i.e 100 DD kills) or truly difficult or time consuming I'll buy.
  3. travelingtheory Well-Known Player

I thought it said Queenverse online and was excited for an arrow verse episode. now im sad.
    • Like x 1
  4. the solowing Steadfast Player

Are you forced to do it synced for a few extra marks? Where as you can do it on normal and steamroll it for the standard rewards AND get your feat points. Where is it not optional, when you have a choice? It simply allows the low CR players to be in a "default" synced pool and players who want the few extra marks can join in that synced pool, getting the flow of players back into the lower end content. I hear alot of people want those source marks, why not allow 5-10 source marks to be the reward for doing it synced? It bring relevance back to the outdated content in a meaningful way